Haiiro no Onmyouji - Ch. 6 - Evil and Innocence

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, still kinda blind on where this is going, interesting! Despite showing the cat-killers as bad guy, they also said they kill people who are at best mildly annoying as food so it's not exactly "monster good, human bad" situation.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really interested this but it just seems like the paneling and story movement is so disjointed that it’s hard to follow along.

Dex-chan lover
it's scatters everywhere i think because it's rushed, we didn't see much how hunters on the other side

Supporter
Amoral people make bad friends. Maybe you can convert them to morality via mutualism and forgiveness, and establish an alliance with humans, but not if their intrinsic nature is harmful to humanity (instinct to kill, needs human flesh, etc.). Maybe the dumb monsters are just misunderstood too. At the very least it’s more nuanced than most monster-of-the-week battle harem stories where the monsters from the sky have no rhyme or reason. Though it might just devolve into a typical battle shonen with preachy overtones. We’ll see.

Dex-chan lover
i think MC should just focus on finding his parents killer rather to mingle with them unless its one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Just why kuragari appear in the first place?
Something with ego cant be easily pop up like that...
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread