Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e - Ch. 1

Seems interesting 🤔 I think I’ll stick around for the rest. 😁 Thanks for the translation!

ML is literally biggest scumbag on the face of the earth. PLEEEEEAAAAASEEEE can she not end up with him rape is never ok or redeemable imo

jyc

eh seems like a misunderstanding type of manga. witholding judgement for the second life maybe he'll change 🤷‍♀️

well he's disgusting

im not looking forward to this. but if the chapters pile up, i'll see everyone's opinions.

Sounds like there's a misunderstanding but I'm still so upset about this whole situation

Ummmmmmmm Idk how to feel but I think their feelings for each other are mutual???

Aggregator gang
I bet it's that bitxh who told our MC about the count "lover" who create the misunderstanding :/

@WhimsiCat apologies for being so late, but there are some points i wanted to address in regards to your comment.

to begin with, i agree with a lot of your sentiments about how he does care and just has difficulty showing it, leading to a number of misunderstandings, as well as how many of his actions probably stem from the fact that he’s worried about her health. however, the woman he takes with him to social gatherings in his wife’s stead, madeline, is not his sister. she’s the sister of his second-in-command, meaning there could very well be misunderstandings regarding the true nature of their relationship as they are not in any way, shape, or form siblings. that’s the reason rumors of him having two lovers were mentioned throughout the chapter rather than just rumors of one—the commoner girl.

the other thing i wanted to address was your stance on the rape that occurred in this chapter. sure, he was jealous, having assumed that his wife was attempting to elope with another man, but that by no means justifies his behaviour towards her. in the first place, it means he doesn’t trust her enough to believe that a) she hadn’t initiated contact with the other man despite her adamant denial of having done so, b) she was telling the truth about desiring the marriage, and c) she was faithful enough not to cheat. the complete and utter lack of trust in her is a huge red flag in their relationship (although their entire relationship seems quite toxic already at this point in the story). it’s also rather concerning that his first thought when overwhelmed with jealousy is to turn to violence towards her. no amount of jealousy makes rape and violence towards a loved one okay.

i’m also unsure why you put rape in quotation marks, because it was 100% rape. she was sobbing, saying he was hurting her, and told him to stop. she clearly didn’t want to do anything with him in that moment. it doesn’t matter if they’re mutually in love, it doesn’t matter if they’re married, and it doesn’t matter if she wanted to do the deed before. the fact of the matter is that she strongly expressed her opposition and never gave consent, yet he went ahead and did it anyway. that’s rape. and whether he was overcome with emotion or not, nothing can justify that.

who knows, maybe the next chapter will reveal that she did give consent somewhere along the line, slightly absolving him of the blame here; though he’d still be a scumbag for using violence against her out of jealousy. for now though, the name count asshen suits an asshole like him quite well.

@AnimeLova yesss preach 🙏🙏

ew he might misunderstood but that doesnt change the fact that he's trashy. gurl he doesnt deserve u get that divorce

I am extremely turned off of the story because of the ML. Sure, you guys can love each other all you want, but without trust and communication, what kind of relationship is that? In the end, it seems like she lived quite the miserable life before and after the marriage...

Huge spoiler, for those who are still following the story...this its short-formed
so... the fl died, and reincarnated as another girl; named Juliette. So Juliette is a girl born sth about 13 years after riddle was born, so she is closer to her daughter’s age than her previous body’s age

One day she was invited to attend the birthday celebration of Amelia; the daughter she had back she was still Riddle. Things happens at the ceremony; she encountered the ml, but of course he did not know she was Riddle, as it was known that she died years ago... and she became the temp. tutor for Amelia, and their relationship progress from there

All in all, the ml actually really love the fl, that he went crazy (almost commiting suicide) when the fl was found dead. He also found things the fl made for him when he was alive and he was filled with regret... source; mtl the novel

Dunno how the story gonna end as it is still ongoing...

Anyways, thank you for uploading ;)

Group Leader
Whew boy... dunno if I want to know what happens next 😥 seeing those tags 😞

Kinda reminds me of that manga “a red rose devoted to you” when the ml and fl have no communication about each other’s love for one another that it got to the point of being irritating because of assumptions.

He says it's a misunderstanding but he doesn't actually believe his words lol Multiple misunderstandings here. He doesn't drag her along to parties because she's afraid of crowds. But I don't get why he wouldn't even take her food, like 'you are a princess, you don't have to work' crap? Her cousin is also an idiot. . . like, barging right into the house of someone else and proposing to runaway? Like hell any normal person wouldn't feel flustered or insulted... xD

So I'm assuming we get to see zero communication, her needlessly suffer, and then he gets redeemed? I really am despising the whole "Doormat saint" trope here.

Users who are viewing this thread