Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e

any links to read the next chapters, the link in the description doesnt have chapter 2 and 3

Wow he’s a piece of shit, I’m sorry but is he gonna rape her cuz that’s the vibe he is throwing and I’m so fucking uncomfortable rn. Jesus this guy I hope he isn’t the ML

Dex-chan lover
While I understand the allure of a reincarnation plot line in form of escapism it would have been interesting to see it take another turn of trying to wake through depression instead. Though I'd suppose that'd be the harder story (by a longshot) to write.

This guy needs to be skinned alive and then throw him a gallon of hot boiling water, while he's nailed to a stake

I feel like this manga is going to make me mad so I’m going to keep reading it lol I sometimes like reading things that I know will piss me off

I sincerely hope that the ml will not be oscar and the fl will find another man and become happy with him ;-;

I don't care if that ass knight- oh sorry i meant ice- ice knight. I don't care if that ice knight actually liked her and everything was a misunderstanding (lol stfu misunderstanding my ass its your job as a husband to, you know, be a husband and not a shady asshole) but her new life better not involve that ass knight anymore.

Thank god there's spoilers for this and i looked into it, this manga is not worth anyone time.
I recommend people to read the spoilers Just google the name of the manga + spoilers.

Can someone spoil if the husband will be the ML so I know whether to drop this or not lololol

Edit:
to anyone curious, O searched around and yes, Oscar is the ML.

If anyone likes redemption stuff like this, Wolf lord's lady might be a better choice. The ML's 'betrayal' makes more sense, at least. If you've got a hard on for melodramatic misunderstandings, A Red Rose Devoted to you and Surviving as Hero's Wife fit the bill as well. I have to admit i like angsty misunderstandings too, but not to the extent that FL freakin dies

jyc

misunderstanding or not, not being allowed to care for her child while he does so with some other girl is unfair

I cried reading the new chapter. The Fl had to go through so much and the freakin pig of a husband did not even try to put her worries and anxiety at ease even while she was pregnant. He did not deserve her at all. I really hate the fact that he is the ml when all he caused our Fl was heartache. Goshhh, I'm so freakin mad at that a**hole husband and feel sad for out Fl when she took her own life...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread