Haikyu!! - Vol. 45 Ch. 402 - The Challengers

Holy Moly! Last arc really is the best arc! And I never wanted it to be over! But alas, here we are at the end huhu. That was the most amazing ride of sports manga. I'm so proud of them and am gonna miss them updates very much! Hopefully there'll be like extras during anniversary or sth, just for fun huhu. Thank you Furudate sensei and the team~ thank you translator team~ 💖💖💖

ahh how lovely. i really loved how reality grounded it was, it felt as if i was there and now i dont know where to go lol

i cant explain how it taught me so much

Fed-Kun's army
First of all let's start with the oddball, F**K CORONA FOR POSTPONING THE OLYMPICS. And now I loved it. I can't describe it in words that I was influenced by this series like anything. I still can't imagine it ended but it did. I will never forget it and always treasure this series. Thank you, furudate-sensei, Thank you, haikyuu. For the upcoming years, Connect, and Fly.

i actually imagined before all those aces teaming up together, and turns out they all are in japan team, the ending actually got this far.

I love this series so much, it just makes me want to try something, to fail, to succeed, and to love what I do.

To connect.

Thanks you so much . It was a truly magnificient journey . When i started reading this manga i thought this will je some kind of blue lock type of shit , i was so wrong . We know hinata cant win on his own , he isnt a superhero who block all the spike . He have to go across really meaningful loss , great and remarkable opponents , he didnt took anything as granted . For me this manga will always held a place in my heart

Users who are viewing this thread