Haikyu!! - Vol. 45 Ch. 402 - The Challengers

Dex-chan lover
In which chapter of the manga did the fourth season of the anime end?

Disclaimer to translator : in the last page 'Asas Sãu Paulo' should be 'Asas São Paulo' referring to the brazilian city/state São Paulo

Aggregator gang
Omg I can't believe its over!!! I'm going to miss these dorks! This was such a good manga!! I'm going to reread it rn!!
Thank you so much for translating this!!

Wow so fast! Thanks for the translations!

I'm going to miss them a lot, but somehow i dont feel so sad about this series ending, maybe because it was so fulfilling i feel satisfied with what we've been shown.
A bit sad that Oikawa (Nishinoya, Kuroo and my boy Yaku) only had a few panels and no more, but oh well.

Thanks so much for the TL!! Ugh its almost hard to believe this ride is now complete, though as much as I would love to read more, I'm pretty satisfied with how Furudate wrapped up the series.

Still, I wish there'd been more omake about them… especially oikawa……

I'm gonna cry. Why you did this to me :(((
so sad that these series end. I need chap 403 lol
Thanks for translating guys

That was a good read, a really good read, and an amazing end to top it off.
Welp, see you in the second of season 4 i guess.

you know, i come here like every other 2 weeks and read this last chapter. It's been so long but i still can't believe it lmfao. I swear, Haikyuu could've went on for atleast 1000 chapters... welp, time to reread the whole thing again

Nggghhh--

I can't believe it it's really the end... I never thought I would enjoyed it this much, my heart still feeling the excitement, yet satisfied but also lowkey a bit sad...

@bruh-san

I've reread that final arc multiple times now. It's just perfect and it's rare to see a series this long nail the ending so well.

I get goosebumps everytime I start reading the explanation for what Volleyball is, holy shit I'm going to miss waiting every week for a new chapter. Hands down the best sports manga of the 21th century, at least up to 1/5th of it

Group Leader
bro im crying so hard rn

lowkey wanted the original team to get the dub but this is excellent too

Broooooo the feeeeeeeeeeels. ISTG. Seriously. Like, I just realized this entire manga was two highschool tournaments. Some practice matches. A time skip. Another tournament. The Olympics. And then another tournament. Basically three main arcs, the two tournaments from their highschool days and the time skip.

And like.
One thing I love about this is that it never gives freebies to the protagonist. There was absolutely no plot armor. It makes you really happy that all the different people from all the schools later came together as a team and the ones on different teams still play volleyball. Then looking at the people who didn't continue playing, it's sad but their jobs make so much sense. The nostalgia!

Hinata and Kageyama go through so much growth. They are sometimes on the same team and sometimes opponents. You are happy either way. That's good writing.

Now I will go ugly cry for reading all of this in 4 and a half days.

Users who are viewing this thread