Haikyu!!

honestly never thought I’d be this invested in a series, yet here I was, crying over the ending of Haikyuu, a sports shounen about high school boys playing volleyball, even though it wasn’t even sad...

Haikyuu is one my favorites of all time, thank you Furudate-sensei :,)))

people who are complaining about after the timeskip because "it's not highschool anymore" "it's too much about voleyball", you guys are reading a manga about that, what did you expect???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@dokuganryu
Here's an example for you:
Take One Piece, a story about a group of pirates going after treasure. That's the premise. Now imagine if Luffy, main character, got completely different crew members after a time skip. People will get mad. Why? Because people actually like the old characters. They like it when the old crew interacted with each other. By your logic it's still the same premise, a group of pirates going after treasure. But my point is that the premise is not what makes a story.

Or how about Harry Potter, after book 6 Ron and Hermione are gone and Harry got new friends.

That's why I'm mad. The old characters I liked weren't even part of the fucking ending.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The post-high school timeskip encompassing a whole arc instead of just a 1 chapter epilogue is what elevates this series from being really good to being excellent.

Code:

Im crying so much for this. I just cant move one and its so frustating when remembering the senpais last match at the spring tournament. Moreover with the time skip is just had me rolled in my tears. But still knowing it concluded this way, haikyuu is definitely one of the best sport manga. I never thought i could get so emotional over this, i just spoiled my self over the anime and now everytime i rewatch it i feel a twinge in my heart 😢

11/10 one of the best sports manga there is.
It really centers around the sport volleyball and connecting with your team in order to win a game.
This is also the manga that made me like volleyball, overall great story and art loved how the players growed up.

Shut up:((( i'm fricking crying:(( so much:((( I can't believe:((( Haikyuu:(( really:((( ended:((😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
I hate ball sports, but this manga was so gooooood it’s like the only ball game I actually know the rules for, it had such good character development too

@Archiver
Stop being a sissy. The timeskip wasn't even big to begin with, it's just the last volume and it wasn't even bad at all. People grow up, characters grow up. Stop complaining because your favorite wasn't there. Go like someone else.

Code:

I actually thought the new manager of karasuno would be hinata’s friend lmao i forgot this manga is sport not romance tanaka is the only one with a romance ( with the most beautiful girl in the series)

Thank u Haikyuu, Thank's Furudate-sama, and also big thanks to the translating team.
I'm sincerely thank to you all who worked hard for this manga.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread