It’s incredibly easy to say that from the perspective of our age and emotional maturity.if u dont like the piano.why offer playing it even if youre not even confident playing it in a huge crowd?
yup. like wtf. "we carried on without any piano"? my school did this kinda shit "competitions" too. you know what happened when a kid froze? took a break, let the others after go ahead, take 5, and go again until the one who froze gets it together. and during that break, teacher AND parent, and class encourage eachother. this was piss poorWhat a weak ass attempt from the teacher to try to put a stop to Sato… like what the hell was that? Cringe. Cringe teacher, cringe mother.
This, I’m curious tooSo what happened to his mother, does she ever talk to her son or what about his sister. I hope to see these next chapters and if the mom will show up to his performance
How could it been better?But I am in full aggreance that it could have been better executed.
I'm willing to be proven wrong because I personally don't remember. But is there any substantial evidence that hinted that he ad a crippling fear of playing in front of crowds. I think maybe a deeper exploration into his relationship with his family sprinkled throughout the story up to this point. Like maybe if there was sense of awkwardness and tension between him and his mom and/or and underlying jealousy towards his sister.How could it been better?
Not being mean, I’m genuinely curious for the sake of the plot
This isn't Twitter with its infantile trigger warnings. Life happens and gives no shits about timing or feelings, just as we saw with Ao. While it was abrupt, it was also realistic, right down to the confusion the others felt when he freaked out.Why not ask to replace the pianist when you have a substitution on scene? It is a kids competition, so they should have allowed such deviation
Anyway, still, the build up for this trauma arc was awful and out of nowhere, the story itself is passable. But I still cannot understand how his older sister got out of the mother's hook