Hairy Wizardz Translations

Group Leader
Tally Ho! To a new future!

For some reason, the discord link listed in the chapter credits themselves has expired, even though it was supposed to be set to never expire. So use this one instead or just click: https://hairywizardztranslations.blogspot.com/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/cW7Mbqv

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Harry_Dong
Just wanted to say I love your work and appreciate your detailed TL notes! I know you may feel like it's extra work that no one appreciates, but there are those of us out there that do. =)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating Takarakuji! I always appreciate the detailed TL notes. Take care out there

Thanks for your great work.
Even though I don't read the last page notes, i still appreciate those in case I need them.

Harry,

Major props for an insurmountably epic quality of translation! The time, effort, passion, professionalism, skill, perfectionism, etc., you put into your translation is visible & greatly appreciated by yours truly!

Thank you for setting/maintaining the classical standards of exceedingly high translation quality with the best translations! It's got the lowkey polish of some of my academic texts, which only goes to show the love for the source materials! Thank you for you dedication & passion! <3 Please, keep it up! <3

Double-page supporter
What TheDragonLord said! And you have the same name as my Dad! Wow.

Much much appreciated for scanlating this manga. It was a really good read, especially with the detailed translations and explanations on parts of the manga

Dude your fucking AWESOME for scanlating this manga and the translation is really nice keep it up :D
tenor.gif

Harry, we miss you! It's been sad without your translations. I had been grief avoiding the work cuz of the snipe and quality drop. Ah… HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL! 💓

Users who are viewing this thread