Haisha-san, Atattemasu!

Aggregator gang
@kenh You shouldn't categorize something falsely just to sell your twist, and I think this is pretty obvious if you look at any other medium. Every single horror film where the family moves into a new house would be significantly scarier without knowing it's horror, but people would fucking hate it, so it's never done. Genre is one thing that people take pretty seriously, and if you subvert expectations you're just going to attract the wrong audience and destroy your ratings.

I read this without seeing the tags and thought the ending was great, an improvement even, but if I had seen them and believed them even I probably would have been more bitter than amused. I wouldn't have believed them, mind you, since the art gives it away almost as much as a tag would, but I'm sure that isn't the case for everyone.

Should the romance tag really be there? The comedy tag should be there yes, but I don't think the slice-of-life tag should be there either.

Group Leader
We got baited boys

We didn't learn after the first 6 times... you could say "We Never Learn"

Double-page supporter
the shortest and the wildest ride ive been through on this site

i think the tag that was added would ruin the plot twist since it's quite a simple one
heck i think this site is the only one who have the feature of the crossdressing tag

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder While I agree with you, I still read it despite the tag because I wanted to see how they'd spin this. Was not disappointed. XD

Users who are viewing this thread