Haisha-san, Atattemasu!

Group Leader
something is going on inside Mangaplus
last week they start to release World's End Reverse Harem and then this week they release this manga

Contributor
@dane17eduard

They’re catering to other demographics, obviously. We get dozens of shonen series on there, so what’s wrong with having a shoujo title here or a BL title there?

Dex-chan lover
How in the god-damn, bumble-humping, pucking fuck get this into Shounen Jump?
65c.jpg

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, this got an official english release too 😂 Guess Jump is broadening its horizons. ( I'm very pleased with this)

Contributor
The comments are trash, but the story is actually genuinely funny. The punchline stops being "But he's a guy" after the first couple chapters. They took notes from Way of the Househusband and other straight faced absurd series. The "romance" is also surprisingly sincere. I hesitate to put airquotes around that because honestly? It actually seems pretty possible. Yes, in a Jump series.

This story is actually really funny, but it leans really hard on the one joke. The cast of characters is good, but I wish we saw more of them. If you're into wacky misunderstanding type romcoms, give it a shot.

imo this is a great manga. Funny and the characters are somewhat inspiring or something like unforgettable. Try the manga if you are open with this type of genre

Users who are viewing this thread