Haisha-san, Atattemasu!

Dex-chan lover
It's really good, funny and heartfelt, and all of the characters are great, both protags are admirable and sensible, the side characters are all a joy to see, there is constant and pretty well paced advancement of the plot instead of a reset every chapter like so, so many other romcoms, the protags' main quirks contribute but aren't the main source of the romance, as they both admire each other as persons and otherwise enjoy each other's company besides the quirks, unlike so many more other romcoms.

I'm not sure if the issue that's causing a much lower score than this deserves are how prevalent the shounen ai and crossdressing tags are to the story when it at first seems otherwise(image and all, with the dentist's generously padded fake chest), the dentist's quirk(that is odd but not that prevalent) or the fact that it's an external website because it's a FREE official translation(which is a high quality reader just as good as MD with nice controls and good customizability AND translators that are being paid for their work), but i promise this is an amazing 8.5/10 and completely worth the read!

From the beggining i thought it only was sth comedy, but now a shounen-ai? I felt so bad...

It's not Shounen Ai, at least it doesn't seem so. The characters are straight for the most part but there are misunderstandings over cross-dressing.
And then there's Aida with her hilarious random poses 😂

Users who are viewing this thread