Haitatsu-saki no Onee-san ga Kowa Sugiru Hanashi - Ch. 4

Supporter
She tall.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
No one gonna talk about the stupid chicks who got her to be this withdrawn? I guess I will then.

Female jealousy is a very ugly thing. This poor thing was already timid and shy (probably because she was either made fun of or ostracized for her height in school), and then they just had to make it worse because she was more talented and got better roles. So pathetic.

In other news, those are some serious weapons of mass dysfunction she's got there.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if she just loses it one day and forces him on the ground, undresses him, then Amazon positions him?
She'd Probably almost destroy him with that size difference.
God, I am not degenerate but I want her to use her tall body and huge tits to kabedon me and squeeze me with her huge tits as if I am a weak animal ready to be eaten by predator.

never let these men be horny again

Group Leader
I don't get it. Why did she smile like that? I don't think it's because she's awkward or shy. She clearly knows how to smile normally as shown in the streams. What if she has an ulterior motive here?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! i wonder if he will ever find out whether she is Fuwari-chan :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
WHERE IS MINE.
All I get was ugly ass customer who gladly give you bad rating.

Dex-chan lover
No one gonna talk about the stupid chicks who got her to be this withdrawn? I guess I will then.

Female jealousy is a very ugly thing. This poor thing was already timid and shy (probably because she was either made fun of or ostracized for her height in school), and then they just had to make it worse because she was more talented and got better roles. So pathetic.

In other news, those are some serious weapons of mass dysfunction she's got there.
This is why I really hope they come back in the future and she gives them salty b*tches a piece of her now confident mind. She deserves to be rewarded for the roles she earned. Not labeled a hoe just cuz she’s raking in them job offers

Users who are viewing this thread