Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Become my closet

If she was afraid of being seeing, why doesnt she use the bathroom? isnt she suppose to be smart?
also, the mc doesnt have any balls.

Thanks for the chapter.

This is the exact type of girl/person you do not want to be close with.

Let me guess, she was like the MC when little and met the MC, and he was the only one to be ''kind'' with her so she took a crush on him. And is like a stalker now (considering that her way of coming close was blackmail thou). Am i right?

@Abeja Plot reasons probably/surely.

Dex-chan lover
@RedSkyX2 From the MC's own inner monologue, they seemingly only went to middle school together and he never spoke to her(to his knowledge, she might've erased any memory of them actually talking to each other since she had her power then).

Contributor
I put my respect if MC said :
"It's okay, why not. At least I don't throw my pride outta window. Jail just a Room"
But.... MC's went limp and wimp ......
Sigh another trash

Now I really want to look her suffer. She went too overboard.

Dex-chan lover
*sight* More complaining about "beta" mc. This is particular fetish. Just go read your slave harem rape manga.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how stand users look like when they abuse their powers in their normal life.

If this was at least uncensored, it would have been something, but as is it just pissed me off. This girl is pure scum. Where's Jotaro to beat her ass?

Double-page supporter
I was thinking, the premise how abilities work and whatnot is bad. But it could be an entertaining series. Even if the girls a bit of a narcissist. But then she blackmailed with with rape he didnt do? THATS NOT SO FUCKING COOL. FUCK OFF BITCH. False accusations to the police to ruin mens lives is whats wrong with women.

As you see Im dropping this on that merit. that and the MC submitted. I at least could of gave the MC some respect if he had said. "fuck you bitch, I'll go to jouvy or call a lawyer" Not like he had friends to miss in school.

Dex-chan lover
went from might be cool to absolute garbage all in the same chapter, fuck that blackmail shit

If this was at least uncensored, it would have been something, but as is it just pissed me off.
^sums up my thoughts about this...Tbh censored ecchi manga should just die off...An ecchi manga needs either one of these a)good romance b)incredibly silly/funny/unique story c)good uncensored art

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so much triggered. Hm, anyone of y'all read Prison School? Maybe that'd drive you even more up the wall

Or you know, just stick to the "dense harem protag that inconceivably falls for the ridiculously tsun childhood friend that's been abusing him for quite some time and also cause for his denseness/confidence confidence issues despite there being other "best girls" around him?" kind of manga.

Well, the art on this one is pretty good, yeah. Be even more golden if it was uncensrd. Or To Love-Ru Darkness' style of getting around censors. Hope there's more chapters incoming.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone complaining about the female MC and beta MC, but I'm here pissed at the fact that the boy MC apparently has "convenient amnesia about his childhood" cliche. Freaking HATE the amnesia trope man.

Contributor
Well guys we need to at least give this series 3 chapters to prove its worth. But seeing how heavily the author is using over done cliché just for the exposition, the future looks bleak.

Users who are viewing this thread