Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Stop Hiding The Truth

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I would be satisfied with anything so long as it is reasonably accurate, so this is a blessing. I've been waiting for ages. This is one of the few series I buy physically, because I enjoy it that much.

Dex-chan lover
Not the worst TL I've seen, but definitely need a TS. It's appreciated that someone took it on being fully aware of their skill limitations, and produced something readable. It's always disappointing when series fall by the wayside, for any reason, though some reasons are better than others.

I'll note that at least in this case, most are not overly derogatory of the effort, and the criticism is primarily constructive. As it's clearly not a snipe by any stretch of the imagination, I personally would seek to encourage someone with the motivation and time to develop their skills, as that leads to more content for all.

As ever, thank you for the time and effort.
Are you ganandolf with this wise ass knowledge

So did the manga get axed or is no one scanlating this series anymore?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this, so many people are spoiled from great TL groups and havent had to slog through DUWANG

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think this Manga is as shit as people say. I've read way less interesting stuff, and the mix of good art and really hot situations that art puts her in makes this plenty interesting.

Glad someone else picked it up, just please do some basic typesetting cause some of this was genuinely hard to read. One of those text bubbles was literally impossible to read, and the sideways text on the margins is incredibly annoying. I don't even expect specific redrawing or anything like that, just put the text next to the characters or hell just slightly grey it out behind. Also some proofreading would be great as well. Please keep it up!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh well, atleast there's someone keeping the series alive after the anime adaptation got announced

Aggregator gang
I just found this, read it all, and am now begging the universe for proper translation. I love this stupid series.

Double-page supporter
Probably the best bad scanlation I've read. The text are quite literally all over the place, and I don't really like seeing this font in manga, but AT LEAST the translation's very much readable. Even if it isn't translated from japanese, the grammar is very decent, so I don't have to scratch my head and cringe at every dialogue. Though you could definitely have done something about the resolution, but otherwise, thank you very much for the translation. Honestly, I think I'd probably prefer to read something like this than a clean scan but with horrible translation that takes me minutes to process in my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Good shit, not great shit but good shit. Good enough for a first time especially after translating through 2 languages. Could use a bit of work

I've read alot of bad scanilatations but this is by far the worst, barley even worked to put it into thr right space where the texts are meant to be

Users who are viewing this thread