Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Stay out of my way

Dex-chan lover
Sadly this is almost certainly going to end with Shirota somehow realizing that Takamine was showing him affection in her own twisted way and confessing to her. So she'll manage to win by treating him like shit and never being honest.
Now, I'd be disappointed if they don't become a couple in the end, but I'd love if Takamine suffers a bit for the way she acts before that happens...I don't expect I'll get what I want, though.
The jolly day passed but its still the season. Lets hope santa gives you the gift of takahime getting bitch slapped ot something

Group Leader
"He never showed his feelings to me".
And who do you think is at fault for this, Takamine?
It's been a long time. I can't remember why he didn't show it. Mind giving me quick recap?

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time. I can't remember why he didn't show it. Mind giving me quick recap?
Well, first he thinks she's out of his league. Then, as others mentioned, their relationship started with her blackmailing him into becoming her servant. Even now that is clear to us readers that she has feelings for him, she always treat him harshly. It's not a situation that can give him the confidence to confess his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So to the scanlator if it read this, can they possibly do the missing part of chapter 41? which is around 16ish pages, in the Volume it should just be as chapter 41 (in the magazine it was published as a split, which is why the part missing here, 47 was too but shouldn't be a problem if is using Volume chapters)

Supporter
Ah yes the stupid rapist character we absolutely needed showed his face. Ma I can't imagine what this manga would be without it... Ah right. Only a slightly bit better. How can someone even write 45 chapters and only show about 3 nice moments in a "romance" manga...

Dex-chan lover
Dang ol' just fight them instead of using your begging man I'll tell you what.
:boomer:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
he is in prime position for either a nice dick uppercut or the old dick twist

1c0

Dex-chan lover
I hope this gets resolved in one chapter. I hope it's not an arc. I just want to see panty-removal-time-shenanegans and the progression of a relationship that has a foundation in blackmail via fraudulent rape accusations.
The art is nice.

Dex-chan lover
i get the feeling that the ikemen's intentions were nothing beyond asking her to go on a hike or something, and the thing he offered to let his friend have some fun with is also gonna turn out not to be the prez, but like his dog or a game console or a scooter or some shit like that, and its gonna lead to the prez taunting MC like "what perverted scenarios were you imagining me in, huh?" and then a cut to a panel of her blushing at how cool he was for defending her

i get the feeling that the ikemen's intentions were nothing beyond asking her to go on a hike or something, and the thing he offered to let his friend have some fun with is also gonna turn out not to be the prez, but like his dog or a game console or a scooter or some shit like that, and its gonna lead to the prez taunting MC like "what perverted scenarios were you imagining me in, huh?" and then a cut to a panel of her blushing at how cool he was for defending her
This. 100%

Users who are viewing this thread