Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 46.5 - Later on that day...

Fed-Kun's army
The intensity on this panel looks so good. Like it came out of a psychological or thriller manga.

rKy3ZRd.png
you have some reccs for thriller and psychological dude? please share!

Double-page supporter
Would be really nice to see this dude grow a pair for once and turn the tables of teasing on her. Like, pretending to accept her "invitations" and catch her off guard since she wouldn't have thought that far, then she'll be embarrassed.

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping MC realizes he cares for Takamine but can't have a relationship with her. He finds the strength to get another girl maybe with Eri's help. By the time Takamine finds the strength to admit her feelings to herself she finds out her chance with MC is over and her powers can't reverse the time. Or if she does MC knows and ends up hating her for it.

I say this because of how the Takamine can't take the sweet gestures Shirota does and respond with even the slimmest bit of warmth. It should be these moments we get a little glimmer of progress. Every time she gets flustered she defaults back to rape accusing tsundere. Or maybe the author just wants her to always be dominating her slave.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i really cant with this bitch, i want them to make up and for him to end up with her but every fuckin chapter she just does some stupid shit like this. i know that she can't admit that she likes him but at least don't shit on him for trying to give you a gift AFTER he tried to save you (even if it wasn't necessary) it just doesn't make sense...

EDIT: and before someone says "well just drop it if you don't like it" no i won't because i hate myself enough to keep reading this garbage
Agree I'm hoping that Takamine doesn't get MC in the end and he finds happiness elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
A simple thank you when someone gives you a gift should have been plenty, also that's a great way to crack several molars and a few bicuspids all at once...

Users who are viewing this thread