Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Let me ask you for advice

Supporter
This is getting so ridiculous it's straining my suspension of disbelief. What is actually wrong with Takamine's brain? How is she both so inexperienced at love and romance that she thinks it's necessary to demonstrate to Eri what she did, but also horny and perverted enough to do those things in the first place? Did she grow up reading hentai? It's like her sexual knowledge is really advanced, but she doesn't understand the effect it has, and she knows very little about romance. Idk if that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting so ridiculous it's straining my suspension of disbelief. What is actually wrong with Takamine's brain? How is she both so inexperienced at love and romance that she thinks it's necessary to demonstrate to Eri what she did, but also horny and perverted enough to do those things in the first place? Did she grow up reading hentai? It's like her sexual knowledge is really advanced, but she doesn't understand the effect it has, and she knows very little about romance. Idk if that makes sense.
It’s horny bait is what. Don’t put too much thought into it

Dex-chan lover
You're putting more thought into this than the author did. I guarantee that. They clearly don't have any idea where to go with this and are just doing whatever creates the easiest excuses for lewd scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Well Takamine is an idiot, and she literally has ZERO attraction to Eri, so to her what she did was just a demonstration. Look how stone faced she is, this literally means nothing to her because Eri is just some girl she knows.

Plus I think she forgets that Eri is a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
The author is legitimately terrible at writing. That is all that there is to it. They're insanely talented at drawing but good god I genuinely do not know how they have not improved even the slightest bit at writing something after 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"Here is some nice fanservice illustrations in order to advance the story" by Yuichi Hiiragi. Yes this will definitely help advance the plot so I will say that I appreciate the art but this felt like an extra chapter to me & the author wanted to pad the volume based on the translator note at the beginning. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, it makes zero sense, not because you said it, but because the author doesn't know how to write a good story to save their life

Dex-chan lover
So you tell her that both her and the MC should stay the way they are?? Ngl that advice is so aggravating from a reader's standpoint, this just means that the same usual bs is gonna continue on without any type of actual progress

Author lock tf in, this is how you lose your readers, continuing the same usual bs tropes gets old very fast

Dex-chan lover
Well Takamine is an idiot, and she literally has ZERO attraction to Eri, so to her what she did was just a demonstration. Look how stone faced she is, this literally means nothing to her because Eri is just some girl she knows.

Plus I think she forgets that Eri is a lesbian.
Takamine has zero awareness and it's beyond aggravating at this point

Another shit author writing another shit story, typical 😒

Dex-chan lover
You're putting more thought into this than the author did. I guarantee that. They clearly don't have any idea where to go with this and are just doing whatever creates the easiest excuses for lewd scenes.
Author needs to just give up on making mangas

Users who are viewing this thread