Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Let me ask you for advice

Dex-chan lover
Yep I thought this was seriously going to be about how Shirota manages to escape Takamine's control. His learning to better himself and finally victoriously coming back to show that Takamine is a fake. Then it switched to tsundere/yandere romcom....
If you actually thought that, then that's on you. There was a damn romance tag when the manga first came out.

Also, that idea sounds stupid

Dex-chan lover
Remember the first chapter, Takamine-san? You literally blackmailed him of false rape allegation and that's why he's been trying not to do anything in case of another blackmail. I bet the author forgot that event or the author regret of doing that event.
Nobody cares anymore because it doesn't matter, get over it already

Dex-chan lover
If you actually thought that, then that's on you. There was a damn romance tag when the manga first came out.

Also, that idea sounds stupid
AH we meet again. The idea isn't stupid it's the execution of an idea that can be. You are aware that Takamine-san comes off as an antagonist in the beginning of the series. The romance could have been any number of people introduced in the early chapters with Shirota as the protagonist and Takamine as the villian. But that was then and I've seen how the story progressed and still I hope for a better story.

But in the end you are entitled to your opinion and I am mine.

Last edited:
You're putting more thought into this than the author did. I guarantee that. They clearly don't have any idea where to go with this and are just doing whatever creates the easiest excuses for lewd scenes.
Don’t forget an anime is in the works now so they have to pad it just enough till that’s out.

Dex-chan lover
AH we meet again. The idea isn't stupid it's the execution of an idea that can be. You are aware that Takamine-san comes off as an antagonist in the beginning of the series. The romance could have been any number of people introduced in the early chapters with Shirota as the protagonist and Takamine as the villian. But that was then and I've seen how the story progressed and still I hope for a better story.

But in the you are entitled to your opinion and I am mine.
Does she? Because in my opinion, she comes off as a typical tsundere. I've read way too many manga to not recognize an easy trope like that. There was one chapter where she did something messed up, which we all know was just a bluff that she wouldn't have even gone through with.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like dementia is very popular with Japanese authors. What working 12 hours a day every day does to a mf
Whether the author forgot or not the author quickly change her character at the last minute to rewrite Takamine's character when all the negative comments and feedbacks flooding in. When she blackmail the MC, a lot readers are kinda put off or straight hate her because of the false rape accusation. So, the author change Takamine into a typical tsun to save this series without ever mentioning the blackmail ever again. So, yeah the first chapter almost doom this manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whether the author forgot or not the author quickly change her character at the last minute to rewrite Takamine's character when all the negative comments and feedbacks flooding in. When she blackmail the MC, a lot readers are kinda put off or straight hate her because of the false rape accusation. So, the author change Takamine into a typical tsun to save this series without ever mentioning the blackmail ever again. So, yeah the first chapter almost doom this manga.
The start was interesting and the blackmail could have been forgiven if Takamine was a villain. If the story was about Shirota redeeming her or he has to escape her control which is difficult due to her powers. The author had lots of what I think are more interesting paths to follow. And that setup really gave Takamine more of an antagonist start. They choose well actually she's tsunderrle/yandere in a romcom.

Dex-chan lover
The start was interesting and the blackmail could have been forgiven if Takamine was a villain. If the story was about Shirota redeeming her or he has to escape her control which is difficult due to her powers. The author had lots of what I think are more interesting paths to follow. And that setup really gave Takamine more of an antagonist start. They choose well actually she's tsunderrle/yandere in a romcom.
If only the author went that route you just said. But in the end, the author just rewrite her character completely and disregard the first chapter Blackmail event as if it never happen.

Dex-chan lover
Bringing up chapter 1 again? Shirota clearly doesn't think anything of it and even refused to quit when Takane gave him to chance to stop being her closet.

Users who are viewing this thread