Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Let me ask you for advice

Dex-chan lover
I might be incorrect but it seems like MiguelH224 is not happy with this chapter...

On another topic

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!
Is there a special reason you decided to single me out despite there being other comments also trashing the FMC/story?

Dex-chan lover
That is some sweet sweet melon :chad:

giphy.gif

I will always hate the type of character that the blonde is because she is literally cheating and taking advantage of the female protagonist and is completely disrespectful to the male protagonist. I know it's a joke and that this manga is a hentai but I can't help but get angry. I know that people love these types of scenes but it bothers me when they could do it with the protagonist xdd

Dex-chan lover
Eric giving the worst advice possible. Maybe generally mention that the guy might be holding back for a reason. Maybe tell her that the friend needs to be honest with the boy. Or the friend and the boy should sit down and clear the air.
You know move the plot forward. But alas this is really just fanservice the manga that will drag this out by using ecchi to keep people engaged instead of moving the plot forward.

And I have known since the early chapters this manga was never going to be deep. But still I can't look away from the train wreck, I just hope for better.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have this on follow but haven't read the updates for a while because of being left with the impression that this was unserious trash going nowhere. This chapter did nothing to change my opinion but it did at least came across as a strong one-off chapter for cheap thrills.

Dex-chan lover
I will always hate the type of character that the blonde is because she is literally cheating and taking advantage of the female protagonist and is completely disrespectful to the male protagonist. I know it's a joke and that this manga is a hentai but I can't help but get angry. I know that people love these types of scenes but it bothers me when they could do it with the protagonist xdd
Yeah she kinda sucks as a girlfriend. I bet if she were a guy she'd get a lot more hate

Dex-chan lover
I knew it from the beginning, but the way this manga started is it's downfall. If she wasn't such an irredeemable, scheming whore that decided to blackmail with insane allegations her "love interest" that would at the very least make it slightly believable she has a good heart underneath it all.

It's a real shame author is so fucking good at drawing but such complete incompetent fool at writing.

Dex-chan lover
Remember the first chapter, Takamine-san? You literally blackmailed him of false rape allegation and that's why he's been trying not to do anything in case of another blackmail. I bet the author forgot that event or the author regret of doing that event.
I feel like dementia is very popular with Japanese authors. What working 12 hours a day every day does to a mf

Dex-chan lover
I knew it from the beginning, but the way this manga started is it's downfall. If she wasn't such an irredeemable, scheming whore that decided to blackmail with insane allegations her "love interest" that would at the very least make it slightly believable she has a good heart underneath it all.

It's a real shame author is so fucking good at drawing but such complete incompetent fool at writing.
Yep I thought this was seriously going to be about how Shirota manages to escape Takamine's control. His learning to better himself and finally victoriously coming back to show that Takamine is a fake. Then it switched to tsundere/yandere romcom....

Dex-chan lover
That's not gonna help this manga at all

You saying "don't put too much thought into it" is precisely why mangas like this are hot garbage

Readers are not gonna just keep letting that shit slide
Oh they'll let it slide alright, as long as their other hand keeps sliding up and down :/

Aggregator gang
Well, eye candy aside this may possibly be the lowest point of the manga so far in terms of making any sense.

And the fact that the advice we got from the little unfaithful lesbian was basically "Keep the status quo and don't progress on anything" is incredibly aggravating in a series that was already getting stale with repeating the same gag over and over.

Man, glad I decided to stop reading the manga and just take a peek if something good happened since the pretty boy had appear.

Well, time to put it in dropped section and just look at it again after 3months, good luck guys!

Users who are viewing this thread