Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Dex-chan lover
summary: she shit her pants in middle school and now can time travel by stripping...

sasuga japan

Supporter
With the last chapter i'm pretty sure the guy is a masochist. I have no other explanation for this. Somehow the manga is just fucked up for fan service, but some part of me ist still hoping for a good conclusion. Thats why i'm still reading it... It also lacks pretty much from character development for me (apart from him being more masochist)

Imagine if takamine pulled some future diary shit and once their about to die from old age after living happily for 90 years, she takes off her pantys and make him relive his entire life all over again for all eternity, even if he dies, she'll just take off her panties and bring him back to life. Heck she could even torture him to death and once he dies, bring him back to life via panties.

Contributor
To anybody who keeps up with it, how has this been so far? I'm planning on reading it, but I was really put off by the fist chapter, so I wanted to know where this has gone and where others think this will go. It's strengths and flaws and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni I started reading it. Mm... it's basically you're standard Romcom series with a twist to it. Do you know Nagatoro? The relationship dynamic is "mildly" similar to that. The girl teases the guy, with the guy being fairly wimpy, but gentlemanly. Ultimately the underwear gimmick is meant to add a "fresh and ecchi take" to the trope. The first chapter definitely felt like the female lead would be a sadistic asshat. She's not that bad to me anymore. If "Ecchi" is a turn off for a romcom series, then don't bother. Underwear stripping and pervy jokes and things are here.

Having caught up in chapters, I can say it's not as bad as I thought. The way the first few chapters went definitely didn't pan out how the upcoming ones would portray their relationship. Pretty much stand by my statement too. Nagatoro but with a far more perverted female and more ecchi situations. Progress is pretty fast too.

Contributor
@MelReinH Thank you for your opinion! I'm current on Nagatoro even though I was barely able to tolerate her in the beginning. So I wanted to wait and see where this went. I'll still wait a little more as more chapters come out, though. It's honestly going to be hard for me to get over my initial opinion of Takamine (I mean, IIRC she pulls a Myne, for Christ's sake), but hey, ya never know.

Last question: If you don't mind spoilers, how fast is the progress exactly? And what's their relationship like?

Fed-Kun's army
still stupid but slightly better than the 4 previous chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick @Koni
No they are yet dating. Latest chapter does have MC get confronted by a childhood friend about how he feels about the girl. I expect him to become more self conscious in the upcoming chapters. That's just my prediction though.
Their current relationship still has the vibes of Master-Servant. But only on the surface. It's clear the Leads are looking out for each other. The Female lead in particular has known MC since childhood and is implied she's loved him since.

Users who are viewing this thread