Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Fed-Kun's army
*Proceeds to slap the hopeful readers in the face with sudden yuri. Like, wtf?

So basically everyone liked the new girl better, the author didn't want people to like her more than takamine, so he decided to make her a lesbian because he had no other way to get rid of her = author is a fucking idiot

Abrupt end to that potential triangle. Feel like there was a lot more jealousy and coming to terms with realizing she actually likes him/progression to the relationship that could have helped. New girl helped spice things up a bit too. All tension pretty much gone from that. Really odd way to end that.

Damn! I hope they atleast have kissing scene ... These two is soo adorable!! I'm eager to read the LN.. Never been like this type of fanserving manga but i found myself enjoying this one...

I'm not going to go through 250+ comments but for me this manga's concept already exist. The switching persona, which its trigger happens to be clothing can have an erotic plot. Super perfect cool person stuck in a hospital asks a guy to dress her up from head to toe starting buck naked.. And this.

Now I just need to see a third one.

Double-page supporter
@KirbyMorph Yeah it sucks, though I tend to think the comment on that chapter about Japanese reception to her was so abysmal the mangaka just wrote her off that way to deal with the backlash

Contributor
Yen Press just licensed this as Please Put Them On, Takamine-san!

Dex-chan lover
hope it doesn't get dropped cause of yp license but that might be asking for too much :(

Users who are viewing this thread