Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Aggregator gang
The description made me to rethink all my life choices and I have fallen into existential crisis

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a steaming pile. The story is non-existant, the characters are crap too. One of the most boring and cliche couple I ever saw.
There is zero story progress. The girl is an asshole as well, and not in a tsudere way. Just a plainly aasshat female lead, she treats the mc like crap just because. Not that he's any better really, he's a useless doormat, and I mean even more useless than the average useless guy in this kind of manga. It doesn't even have any funny moments.

The art is godly... but what's the point when there's literally nothing else going on? Just drop this shitty manga and draw some hentai instead.

really nice art, obvious that auth has done doujins - but there is no story here at all.

Double-page supporter
Imagine reading this manga for its story or its character lol
You read it for the tits duh, the same way you read amano for butts

Priorities people

The only thing redeeming about this Manga is the art.

Story has become stale, MC is retarded with zero social skills, and there is only one female MC to carry the weak plot lines.

Dex-chan lover
if it wasn't censored maybe it'd be worth it
until chapter 25's ending
fuck that shit

Dex-chan lover
Is there any chance for the translator to replace the chapters with the uncensored ones? I swear the only thing that keeps me on reading this is the tits and the art. But man the censorship hurts.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
At the end of chapter 25 it says "much longer"... you fucking scumbag author that's just playing dirty on the level of spawn camping...

agreed that end at 25 the authors is just a fucking sub-human with half of his brain functionning

Dex-chan lover
godlike art coupled with dogshit writing. i've seen houseflies with more intellect than the MC.

Dex-chan lover
i guess this manga already end ? the author / artist twitter of this manga doesnt give any update at all, they make some art from this manga sometime but thats about it, no new chapter

Users who are viewing this thread