Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Got to be the worst ecchi romcom I have ever read. And to think there’s a full blown NTR scene with the MCs own childhood friend with the main girl in the latest chapter. All because the author wants some clicks by those gooners who just wanted yuri garbage hentai. This series is even about to get it’s own anime, like how does this and Rent a Girlfriend even compare to the true masterpieces which hasn’t yet gotten an anime adaptation yet?

Yup it's him, we just found the worst romance mc of history, I thought it would be Rental Girlfriend's but this one is even dumber and a bigger coward.
Well you ain’t seeing nothing much when his lesbian childhood friend got more game from the FMC than him. 🤣🤣 I just came back for this series again thinking after the anime announcement it’s even going anywhere but all I got is frustration after frustration.

Double-page supporter
Wtf that blackmail is no joke bruh. As someone who was accused by my own teacher for disturbing a girl(who was actually the one disturbing me), this really irks me.

Dex-chan lover
Got to be the worst ecchi romcom I have ever read. And to think there’s a full blown NTR scene with the MCs own childhood friend with the main girl in the latest chapter. All because the author wants some clicks by those gooners who just wanted yuri garbage hentai. This series is even about to get it’s own anime, like how does this and Rent a Girlfriend even compare to the true masterpieces which hasn’t yet gotten an anime adaptation yet?
When will this dumpster fire end?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf that blackmail is no joke bruh. As someone who was accused by my own teacher for disturbing a girl(who was actually the one disturbing me), this really irks me.
Maybe the girl is being f*d by that teacher. Get some evidence and kick.them.out.

Double-page supporter
Maybe the girl is being f*d by that teacher. Get some evidence and kick.them.out.
Nah she was a woman. I'm not trying to be sexist but, no surprise it was a woman. In addition, the girl was a problematic student. I was the introvert. So it's baffling anyway that I was assumed to be the perpetrator, the trigger was when the girl got angry at me(she "borrowed" my book and took it home the day before). Right infront of the class, I was made to stand. I had distrust in women after that.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So what I'm getting after reading the first chapter is this is a stupid setup to involve a variety of fetishes? Specifically undergarments and slave dynamics? Why go through all this random bullshit of her ability TO REWRITE REALITY, no not go back in time, all to get to a plot about a sniveling boy who has to serve his busty dom queen against his will? WHY???????

Guys, any manga like this ? I mean Great Art + Hot FMC + Erotic + NTR Edging (you think it will happen but it doesn't)

Mas q desperdício de desenho. Um traço bonito numa das coisas mais imbecis q tive o desprazer de ler

This is literally Chainsaw Man but it's just Denji & Makima in a highschool with no devils. Holy shit. I can see why people hate on this, and I can see why this is one of the most popular mangas on here :LOL:

Banned
Sht story with trash fmc. Why? Author just did fkn lesbian ntr. Go to chapter 54 and u will see fmc and mc childhood friend (who is cheating on her own lesbian gf...) yeah right u can't defend that sht. stfu nothing more.
Hope anime adaptation will be just hentai (will all these chapters with ntr and ntr baits it cannot be otherwise).

Users who are viewing this thread