Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Such an intricate ability. This creative mangaka must be either a Togashi or Nisio fan . Looking forward to next chapter and, eventually, the tanks.

"Comedy / Romance"
Never have I read a first chapter more unfunny, and revolting on top of that. The mangaka has a shitty sense of humour, and besides the Doormat MC, having your Female MC start herself off by setting up a rape accusation is terrible form.

At least in Shield Hero, the girl setting up a rape accusation was the antagonist, not the goddamn focal character who I assume the reader is eventually supposed to like.

Gonna be REAL hard to make a Sociopathic Megalomaniac likeable, which I highly doubt the author has the skill to pull off.

I highly doubt this will turn to romance, I mean the guy straight up already didn't want to be involved with her.. the romance tag just makes this too misleading..

I'll still stay for the art and turn off my brain for later chapters.. It's just not worth reading a story that made the guy even more less than a human, given that he was already below social hierarchy..

Is it me or FMC looks like many girls drawn by Michiking?Anyways given the typical setting of MC being a complete loser and FMC dominating him,I don't see this getting past 30 chapters given that author absolutely milks the shit of it.

Dex-chan lover
How many people complaining about the bitch fmc love some edgy slave harem series?

What if this had become a comic in which the MC ends up in front of a judge instead of caving to his oppressors? Like if his first flash of backbone is instead to continue refusing her and peaceably accept arrest.

It would have allowed for a growth arc of navigating the legal system in Japan and dealing with hard nosed criminals and disapproving adults while maintaining his innocence. Of his accusers growth arc of accepting responsibility for her actions perhaps years down the road.

Of scenes where the two characters have solemn discussions through letters or sitting across from each other and separated by prison glass. Shirota on one side clad in his prison jumpsuit and speaking to Takamine of the beatings he receives from other inmates or of how his mind groans and creaks tremulously under the strain of solitary confinement. And her on the other side still in the trappings of childhood, the school clothes she wore when falsely accusing him. Listening but warring against the urge to confess. Of desperately trying to convince him that she was in the right or that this is all he would have amounted to anyways and that maybe she had just hurried the process along. That he would have never overcome his worthlessness and that she had done him a favor.

Of two page courtroom scenes where Shirota sits small and isolated at his table, beneath the imposing figure of the judge and adrift in a sea of people ready to hate him over a lie. The next two pages, the same courtroom scene but with altered proportions. The crowd of support drawn heavy with emotion as if ladden with expectation and pressing down on Takamine. Unwittingly pressuring her to continue her lie lest she be revealed as the villain.

These are real topics that never get covered. Or when they do they are three paragraph articles of some man leaving jail thirty years later after the false rape has been revealed. Imagine Shirota appearing before a judge, numbed by the process and the vitriol of those who would condemn him at the drop of a hat. Can you imagine the crushing sensation of defeat despite knowing the truth? Of knowing that no matter what is said nine out of ten people will believe Takamine if only just because of the social gap between the two of them?

But no. Let’s just have yet another festival of fan service as the masochistic mc is trodden on by a psychopath with magical powers.

I totally agree with almost all the comments.

It has great art. The fmc was so well drawn that I actually had a good picture in my head of how attractive she is and maybe even what she would look like irl.
I can put up with a lot of flaws in my manga. I could even put up with the censoring. However, I can't like the mc or the fmc now. So what's the point? Instead of trying to win him over with her body or offering some kind of a cooperative deal she chooses to ruin his life if he doesn't cooperate. You only see the detestable antagonists do that. And mc keeps on walking into the problem over and over again like a lemming... except lemmings have a better sense of self preservation.

I hate coercive tactics to a self-destructive degree. I would rather go down in flames with the other person than let such methods gain them anything!

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is it with Japan and producing thousands of manga about feckless nobodies getting into sexy hijinks with these shitty Mary Sues who're all rich, pro level athletes, brilliant and the next Top Model and yet inexplicably drawn to the former?

Aggregator gang
@boldmonkey It's a western idea as much as it is a Japanese one. The main thing pushed by incel communities here is that they're rejected because they were born without some capacity for social capital, so they obsessively fantasize over girls that have it. They literally write fanfiction to each other on a regular basis and it's generally about fucking some hot head cheerleader that drives a sports car to school every day.

Double-page supporter
look at cover
ignore girl

what a beautifully drawn sky, I wonder how can they draw it like that

Users who are viewing this thread