Haitteru...! Otto no Me no Mae de Aragaenai Netori Esthe - Vol. 8 Ch. 126 - Hasta Embarazarme... Retorciendome de Dolor...

Dex-chan lover
Why would the author have him get angry? The Fiance is simply doing EXACTLY what he was doing to FMC. (And the author won't have MC point that out to either of them but KEEP trying to validate FMC and Cheater being together by trying to make Fiance into a horrible person

Dex-chan lover
Why would the author have him get angry? The Fiance is simply doing EXACTLY what he was doing to FMC. (And the author won't have MC point that out to either of them but KEEP trying to validate FMC and Cheater being together by trying to make Fiance into a horrible person
Bruh, I’ll be pissed if she gets a happy ending

for those who are waiting the husband will find out by chapter 128 but fucking still do the same fucking hell in 129 god

he's stupid too btw, he took the recorder thinking it aint gonna expose him and fmc in just 2 chapters lmao

Dex-chan lover
why tf is the author so stupid for that?? btw i searched but its just covering what we already read in the past chapters
I did say i didnt see the end. Probably stopped and did the webcomic version idk and don't care enough to find out.

I would LOVE for the Fiance to treat the FMC the same way EX(TrueMC) did, knowingly do it in front of EX, and call FMC out again but in the..... 'you hate it when i do it but when he did the EXACT SAME THING you loved it, you even went back for more'

Summary what i think about this manga -: I will say this that this is one of worst manga I have ever read.....i read up to almost 126 chapter but I cant understand what the fuck going on in manga..... protagonist (or what ever, I don't know if she protagonist or not, because for me her husband is more short of protagonist then her) meet her ex boyfriend then have sex with him ( which he forced ofcourse) then she started developing felling for her, but she don't want to end up with his husband, then she married then also she continued his life with ex boyfriend, but after marriage when his husband thinks that she is sad then he want to have sex with her ( which his office friends advices him) but she refused to do it with her husband (1st most furstrated moment for me) then she had sex with his husband (because she feels gilt) then again she say to his ex boyfriend that his husband forced him for sex and she feels scared of him (2nd most frustrated moment , for me ofcourse) , when his husband fell that she is cheating on him , he wants to confirm it so he use some gadgets like sound recorder , gps , etc. Then she said to his ex boyfriend that his husband is doing wrong (3rd most frustrated moment for me......i means you are cheating on him and using his money ....but he just want to confirm that if his wife is
cheating on him or not, than he is wrong 👿 ... what a fuck is wrong with this manga).
That's it till chapter 126 i guess.....so why I read this Manga, because I want to see the ending of this manga, I want a miserable ending for his wife and his ex boyfriend or you can say I want a good end for his husband.

🔶Now i will tell you the nature of wife's family (her mother and sister)and her husband

🔸 Wife's family -: as we know wife is whore , same applies for his family also her sister is totally whore ( she had sex with 2 tourist as it is nothing) and about mother I don't know much, but what I know is that her family know about his affair but they didn't want to help his husband

🔸Husband -: i want to say that he is totally good natured guy, who wants to make all the people happy he knows . He was school president in past who help everyone, he do hard work for friends, family and for his wife. But he also have a tragic story in his past his 1st crush have a sex in front of him with other guy and they are mocking at him ( I feel very sad because now his wife is cheating 😢) after that event he doesn't come in contact to any other girl , but at cafe he saw protagonist (I said this because I don't know her name🙄) then have love at 1st site. Than they decided to get married after some time and after this we all know the story 😡

👉Author I don't know what you want to do in future but don't make her husband a villain, because he is a good guy who didn't done anything wrong, he only wants a love which he didn't get from both his crush and wife , because what I think is your story is going in that way... well till yet he didn't do anything wrong but in future it is in the hand of author... which I don't want because he is such a good guy it's not his mistake that his mistake that his wife cheats on him (well if he wants revenge I love revenge mangas the most ) but don't make him antagonist ..... atleast you can give him a new pure and good natured wife which loves 🤩him the most.👈

🔴Well i know some people will complain but I am from South Asian country (india) and in our country most people love their partner the most and wants their partner to loves him.....i know in some countries (like Japan)people say cheating is our culture but what I want to say is that these people are only making excuses to cover there nasty 🤢 and disgusting work (it is for both girls and boys)

🟡Well thats it for my manga summary and view point and future wish for this manga 😁.

⭕[ Well now I have to go and read a new manga( like trapped in dating sim or one punch man ) because I still didn't recover from this trash 🗑️ manga ....... thank you. ]

That's what is going to happen. This is going the way the manga went. (I didn't see the end)
Have did his husband is going to become antagonist and have bad ending please tell , according to webcomic you said..... if yes then I will drop this trash 🗑️, because I am seeing this for a happy ending to his husband and miserable ending for his wife and ex boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Have did his husband is going to become antagonist and have bad ending please tell , according to webcomic you said..... if yes then I will drop this trash 🗑️, because I am seeing this for a happy ending to his husband and miserable ending for his wife and ex boyfriend
From what i recall there was no ending to it and the husband never found out. Typical cheating\ntr manga

Users who are viewing this thread