Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1304 - Don't Cool Him Down

Dex-chan lover
Gonzalez: I figured out the secret to winning boxing. ... I have to punch... HARDER.

FUCKIN' GENIUS RIGHT HERE, FOLKS.

@Kayriel - He's probably going to aim for a critical spot on Sendo's head along with using the sheer power and speed he has, most likely.

Group Leader
Spoiler: the secret to punching harder is getting more oxygen. That roar at the end shows Sendo has more oxygen and therefore can punch harder than Alf

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that second is so unprofessional he doesn't even know what sendo is when fighting. Can't even remember him but he earned my hate.

Dex-chan lover
As the champ points out,
Its balancing combos, accuracy and power.

Alf is focusing combos and accuracy at cost of power.

He is now going to focus on power more.

Fed-Kun's army
@kiero13
Lmao that second is so unprofessional he doesn't even know what sendo is when fighting. Can't even remember him but he earned my hate.
He's that one-punch-wonder former karate guy who won a rookie championship, joined Sendo's gym and wanted to challenge Itagaki and Ippo but had Itagaki pummel him. He's not very smart, and of course he's unprofessional; he's never been a second before iirc.

@drlemons
morikawa sensei gotta take a break to research how to punch hard
10/10

Dex-chan lover
Ippo and Sendo are basically best friends forever XD

Really nice chapter here.

Double-page supporter
Some people said Gonzalez's harder punch is going to be a counter.

There is once they said the strongest punch is a punch you can't see. Gonzalez have knocked Ippo down with counter before and he's good with it too.

With all of this, I will said Gonzalez is going to setup counters.

Users who are viewing this thread