Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1324 - Miracles

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he was talking about his eye when he said "compared to that". Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Menhir I think that he really is doing it all to fulfil the old man's dream before he croaks. That's the weight that he's shouldered. Ippo thinks it's the much lesser and more recent event where he got his leg hurt helping the kid.

@Amariithynar Almost a thousand chapters later and Ippo still doesn't get it.

Sigh... Ippo... If there's one thing Takamura is commendable for, it's his fierce devotion to giving your old man his dream.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Takamura could've put much more strength behind that punch but he still hit Ippo hard enough to just stop him in the air. And Ippo didn't seem to mind it much. Those thousand chapters of endurance training his head by blocking punches with his face haven't been for nothing.

Wait, did Takamura just punch someone who retired due to concerns about being punch drunk in the head?

Dex-chan lover
@cache_bag that is the thing we have had more than a thousand chapter of Takamura being unstoppable. We even got once worried about his brain.
and yet other characters have gotten really injured. The author could totally kill Kamogawa and/or destroy Takamura.

Users who are viewing this thread