Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1328 - Can you feel the wind?

It's nice that ippo is starting using his head and observation skills. I can't wait for his come back

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to mention the uncensored mahjong tiles?

@Xxjuggernaut
But what if he's going all big brain on us and pretending to be a south paw when he's really not? This is organized by his opponent's gym after all.

Of course, Takamura will go even bigger brain by not listening to anyone's advice and just wrecking this shrine and Ippo.
Or maybe Takamura started pooping weird, and we all know that's a sign, and did come to genuinely pray for good luck.

Wouldn't be surprised if Takamura gets his ass cursed in less than 5 pages nxt chapter.
Who's feeling LUCKY tonight?

If I know Takemura...

He's going to desecrate the shrine and tell luck to get bent.

I'm surprised it took Ippo so long to see that Keith is left handed. This isn't the first time Ippo saw this type of fighter. He had a front row seat to Sendo V Shigeta.

Dex-chan lover
@Jahangir the thing is that even left handed people don't always use their left for everything. My brother is right handed when writing and working, but as soon as he starts playing soccer he suddenly is left handed.

I myself am better at driving using my left hand but I type faster with my right hand.

Users who are viewing this thread