Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1329 - A Request of the Gods

was expecting him to show up with the bell lol. well, there's still ring entrance
also I wonder if takamura will go down here, and ippo will took the mantle to revenge?

@Krytotype probably for the coach. when ippo replied to his question quickly, it seemed to solidify in his mind that he needed to reach his goal for the coach cause it doesn't seem like ippo is coming back (yet).

So much foreshadowing between the gags... pls Takamura don't lose. If he gets injured coach will fall apart. That is a good enoigh reason for Ippo to come back or step up as Takamura's coach but I don't want to see that

Foreshadowing: Ippo's mom is going to pass away somehow and then he will return to the ring.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God no, please Makunouchi-mama! You're about to get killed off to advance the plot! Tell your son not to worry about you and box! Save yourself!

Fed-Kun's army
Ippo you dense mother fucker. Your former coach is almost a mummy, old enough to remember WWII, and you wonder what Takamura prayed for.

Dex-chan lover
Next arc: Takamura kidnaps Ippo's mom and forces the other guys in the gym to be his minions. Ippo will have to fight through everyone to save her.

Huh, seems Takamura was praying for the coach to live to see him win all the belts and at the end for Ippo to return to the ring.

I think Takamura wants to please the old man but knows that can't because of his blindness, that's why he needs Ippo to get back on track. As Ippo said, "that's heavy".

Users who are viewing this thread