Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1329 - A Request of the Gods

Aggregator gang
Itll take an absolute beatdown on takamura to get ippo to take on his mantle for kamogawa.

Aggregator gang
I think that Takamura was praying for the old man. He fears that he is almost out of time to fulfill his dream.

@chucke1992 Maybe Takamura will lose, then get depressed as he won't have more chances to fight and win in the big stadium, or maybe he wins and gets there but something along the way happens that makes it impossible, and maybe a Sendo vs Ricardo fight and a bunch of events that would lead to Ippo to be the only one left to be able to fight there and make the old man's dream come true. But from all these ">so you wanna try again, get on the ring one more time", none looked like they did anything to Ippo and he quickly forgot about them.
Ippo needs a huge event, something that would make him unable to decline a match.
Will Ricardo be the last boss?

@SrSamuel

The main idea of return is that Ippo should be decide himself that he should aim to the top. Not out of obligation, not out of pity or whatever. He should decide - "let's do it!".
I don't think it will be something forced.

There is a conflict between Ippo's desire - and he wants to return - and obligations - family business. I have no idea how it's gonna be resolved.

Man it really left an impact on me seeing Takamura asking Ippo that, seeing Takamura ask that question made me feel like he saw Ippo as more than a best friend, close to a little brother helping him with the conquest of the world and achieving their father figures dream on the verge of his unknowing death, and it feel like he just closed his heart to the thought of even thinking Ippo could be his crutch in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread