Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1419 - Bring Him to Me

Dex-chan lover
This is the greatest chapter, it has all the Ippo hallmarks. Embarrassing looking gimmick fighters, Ippo contributing nothing of value, and yet more Kumi relationship tease and denial. And really, holy shit is this the longest "will they, won't they?" in manga history? I mean, damn, just fucking do it already. You've proven that this manga doesn't shy away from depicting romance and physical relationships, there's no need for this endless romcom bullshit that isn't even the focus. What does this poor girl have to suffer in order to get Ippo to look at her? How low does she have to sink? Does she have to put on a Miyata mask and start talking about counters for Ippo to finally jump her, like she so desperately craves? "Oh Ippo, why don't you roll your dempsey into my bloody cross, if you know what I mean"

Double-page supporter
Rosario looks like a

OIP.IDQHaHxQHViWPhSC_gzMHQHaHM

character. I wonder if Morikawa will reference these goats

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, Ippo is going to turn into a legit Wizard if not a sage. Poor Kumi, just can't catch a break for that D.

Double-page supporter
What does this poor girl have to suffer in order to get Ippo to look at her?
Ippo was going to kiss her but mashiba appeared. he literally quit boxing to appease her. If he kept boxing Morikawa could indicate that they got it on offscreen like what he insituated with froggys girl.

Dex-chan lover
NGL when it's match time, i'd probably skip this fight.
i just can't imagine taking the fight seriously with barnacle head as enemy.

i already knew that the kiss would be interrupted by takamura's balls or something
this is quite the ominous setup though, suggesting the outcome of mashiba's fight could be what reels ippo back into the ring. wally vs ricardo gave him the professional impetus and now it might get personal

Dex-chan lover
i already knew that the kiss would be interrupted by takamura's balls or something
this is quite the ominous setup though, suggesting the outcome of mashiba's fight could be what reels ippo back into the ring. wally vs ricardo gave him the professional impetus and now it might get personal
yeah, I feel that mashiba is definitely gonna lose something. He might win but end up crippled or something.

Dex-chan lover
My feeling in this is Weird Head is going to mess with Kumi to mess with Mashiba(also obviously cheating in match too); only to anger Ippo back to the ring with improved Dempsey Roll.:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread