Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1432 - The Ideal Partner

Dex-chan lover
Yea just walk in say
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ippo's NOT a southpaw, though...so this doesn't make any sense at all. He used southpaw style ONCE, back near his debut match. You can't really learn to be a southpaw effective fast enough for the world level...

But maybe this is just something that's going to be hand-waved away anyways.

Dex-chan lover
When even Takamura calls you a dumbass, that means you've been a dumbass.
Let us hope pretty please that this brings us closer to Ippo's return. I am honestly a bit tired of all the stalling, I want to see Ippo fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Ippo's NOT a southpaw, though...so this doesn't make any sense at all. He used southpaw style ONCE, back near his debut match. You can't really learn to be a southpaw effective fast enough for the world level...

Mike Tyson time

Dex-chan lover

You know it. I think the explanation is gonna be "ippo has studied so hard and internalized so many fighters that switching to southpaw for him comes immediately"

Dex-chan lover
You know it. I think the explanation is gonna be "ippo has studied so hard and internalized so many fighters that switching to southpaw for him comes immediately"
The Gazelle punch is basically his main move in his arsenal that emulates a southpaw the most. That plus the Dempsey Roll that doesn't really care about stance. I'm actually more concerned about him getting worked up like he did in his spar against Volg and fucking up Mashiba accidentally.

Users who are viewing this thread