Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1439 - Perfect Sparring

Dex-chan lover
wtf is itagaki a timetraveller? there's no way he could have a smart phone

Aggregator gang
Itagaki so Cool, He has a Gameboy Pocket Camera... Right? :3
Also, beat the snot out of your brother in Law, Ippo!!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how no one noticed the mistake with the smartphone. Maybe Morikawa was tired but what about his assistants or the editor?

I'm also surprised Ippo figured out why Mashima's mad at him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie I'm surprised Ippo actually figured out why Mashiba was so pissed. I thought he was just gonna think he needed more of the practice but no it's literally cause of Kumi. Good on him for not backing down either
Try reading when Ippo brings his 2 pupil and meet Mashiba before his last title defense. He understood his eye pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how no one noticed the mistake with the smartphone. Maybe Morikawa was tired but what about his assistants or the editor?

I'm also surprised Ippo figured out why Mashima's mad at him.
The Era is 200X and probably intended like Conan or aomething when tech advance a bit further ahead

Double-page supporter
It's actually really cool to see how much Ippo's social awareness has improved. Even two in universe years ago he couldn't have possibly figured out what Mashiba was thinking, he would definitely be like "why does he still want to practice... oh, does he think I should come up with a countermeasure to his plan so he can plan for that too?" Nope, you got it right this time Ippo, he just wants to beat the shit outta ya

The Era is 200X and probably intended like Conan or aomething when tech advance a bit further ahead
I think it's just like Conan where the author just decided to make the setting keep up with current world's technology. There isnt a real reason not to anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
So is it just me or Ippo keeps accumulate brain damage after retiring b/c people think 'he still has it'?

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what surprised me more, Ippo not being as dense as a freaking black hole for once, or that anarchronic smartphone

Users who are viewing this thread