Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Ch. 1464 - UnFuckingForgivable

Dex-chan lover
Didn't we already have this type of scenario for Mashiba?
Went back to check and yep, back in chapter 854. Fought against a dude that was headbutting, tripping, etc.

When presented with a choice between fighting fire with fire (acting in a way that might get himself suspended), he chose not to.

I don't really see how this circumstance is much different other than the skill level of the fight being higher.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't we already have this type of scenario for Mashiba?
Went back to check and yep, back in chapter 854. Fought against a dude that was headbutting, tripping, etc.

When presented with a choice between fighting fire with fire (acting in a way that might get himself suspended), he chose not to.

I don't really see how this circumstance is much different other than the skill level of the fight being higher.
Wasn't it for the fans?
This time he chose not to for the little sister

I called it even before the match began: Mashiba will win fair and square while Rosario cheats and loses anyway.
I must add a bit though: " Rosario cheats and loses anyway and he doesn't leave the ring on his own feet." Mashiba is gonna punch him so hard we will be able to play shanghai with Rosario's bones...

Kinda ironic the champions all make fouls. First OPBF and now world, Mashiba who also did at the beginning is now cleaning the top spots from trash Fighters.

Double-page supporter
I have a theory about Takamura. He's not blind in one eye, but rather the vision is off and on. That's why sometimes he seems like he can see, but other times it's like he can't.

Dex-chan lover
I have a theory about Takamura. He's not blind in one eye, but rather the vision is off and on. That's why sometimes he seems like he can see, but other times it's like he can't.

The issue with that theory is that all given cases that would result in temporary blindness are things that would either set off an MRI or CT scan, or outright show issues that would manifest more easily in his life.
Common ones are stroke and brain tumors, which are pretty doubtful. Conversion disorder is based is a maybe, but unlikely with how he lives life.
The most likely kind of blindness he is suffering from is tunnel blindness in that damaged eye. It would explain why he is able to see things that are straight ahead, yet he seems to have more difficulty seeing anything that comes from the side. And one of the potential injuries that can cause this? Retinal detachment.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot about the whole split personality thing they established, and it wasn't even that long ago.

Dex-chan lover
My Mom has had this kind of condition her entire life. She can see out of both eyes but only one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread