Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Ch. 1466 - Rough Fights

Dex-chan lover
i like the visual effect of them being distorted by their rage.

i want to believe mashiba still in control though, his inner demon woulda be monologuing more otherwise

Aggregator gang
This chapter sure felt like an appetizer. Anyways thank you as always for the chapter! 🙏

Shouldn't Rosario be out of stamina by now? Mashiba's coach predicted Rosario would run out of energy halfway through the fight, but he's taken a lot of body blows and is still going strong :thonk:

Thanks for the chapter!
That'll be the deciding factor at the end for sure, otherwise they wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.
...right Morikawa...? :haa:

I reloaded the chapter 3 times wondering where's the rest of the pages then remembered what series I'm reading
I feel that for the past five years, the author has only "given" 10 or so pages at a time. It's pretty frustrating, but it is what it is.

Double-page supporter
Given how his opponent is, it would be weird, to not fall back to his old ways (knowing how he used to be). That mental state should be temporary though.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that for the past five years, the author has only "given" 10 or so pages at a time. It's pretty frustrating, but it is what it is.
So, unlike other mangaka, Morikawa is doing double duty because he actually does organise and watches the fights of his own boxing gym IRL, so whenever those matches come close he either takes a break or does less pages. When there's no IRL fight with his gym he seems to make more.

Supporter
The last few chapters had too much substance, they needed to give us a quick one with a cliffhanger.

I am hoping Mashiba channels that rage into just destroying Rosario.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet mashiba immediately loses points on the very first foul. I dont trust this ref

Users who are viewing this thread