Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 103 Ch. 1007 - The White Fang's Destination

Double-page supporter
Can't believe there's no comments on this fight.

In my opinion this was one of the best, maybe the best fight in the manga up to this point (I have not read further yet, so still might be best) and it did not even have build up (e.g. training, weight control, drama between the fighters, etc).

And I bet so many people have never seen it because they (justifiably) gave up at some point amidst all the Itagaki / Aokimura / Takamura bullshit.

loved how there was no comments for this fight just reading absolute peak… with no build up. What a fucking fight.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking fight i'm in tears man
what a trial to overcome for Volg and the final page is just sublime ippo continues to just dish out bangers for fights

Another sequence of this fight that was done so so well and a great way to end it all. So peak. Volg is awesome and a character that deserves so much I'm glad he got the title

Aggregator gang
DAMN just damn. Volg man really snatched victory with all odds stacked against him such a fucking good fight bro holy. Volg truly has become my favorite character lmao

Users who are viewing this thread