Hajime no Ippo - The First Step - Vol. 127 Ch. 1281 - Factorization

The math thingy will definitively play a large part wont it? Or at least play out somehow rather than just be a fun gag with "betcha didnt expect that"

Tbf, I never paid attention in math class back in school so I probably couldn't have solved those arithmetic problems either lol.

Dex-chan lover
Miyata is bad at math but he's right this type of factorizations are quite useless, at this level at least.
Maybe they'll tackle integer factorization in a later chapter and ultimately public-key cryptography and it will change from a boxing manga to an IT manga.

Or maybe Mashiba will find a decent job, I could see that as a new side plot, for his sister sake and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Is algebra that tedious to recall x number of years after finishing school? I'm still using basic factorization for my csci major so I wouldn't know.

For a second when Mashiba was feeding the cat, I thought I had actually seen a set of Mickey Mouse ears on top of his head with the recycling bin drink "holes" for you to put your empty drink cans in.

Dex-chan lover
let go of Algebra for a decade and it will come back as the biggest monster in the world.

The action in this manga since Ippo retired has been record low so far......but the Gags has been through the roof

Dex-chan lover
It's good to know that I still get it after haven't touched it for so long. I mean the math, Algebra thing.

I haven't done factorization for almost a decade either, but at that level it's pretty much walking in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread