Hajimete Koibito ga Dekimashita (Pre-Serialization)

Dex-chan lover
I think the summary, is about two highschool students going out, like a nichijou, experiencing first love. As the days past by.

Dex-chan lover
If this was dropped can someone please pick this up T-T

@ICYCOZY I'm slowly working on it between other projects. If a chapter has minimal redraws, I can bang it out pretty quickly.

It's really cute and all but the fact that it's his first hug is kinda weird. Like don't people receive hugs from their parents ? Like I could be an exception of course but I was wondering. It's probably because of the Japanese way of living I guess

@ejohnActually it made the hug from this manga more emotional for me. My parents never hugged me really. At the same time, you're totally right, hugs from parents don't count.

Just make to sure. This isnt BL is it? No offence but im not interested in that. (Was gonna write more but it became a life story cause i was writing as it came to me.)

@starburst98

I'm not the one you replied to, but your comment doesn't make any sense to me. The first person was wondering if it was a romance between 2 guys, because the short character in the cover art looks like a 12 year old boy, and while they're fine with 2 guys being together, it's just not their fancy for reading material. The second person was seemingly in the same boat and then looked at a chapter to make sure before responding. Neither said anything about it being bad if the short character that looks like a young boy turned out to be a girl. In fact, they were both literally hoping that was the case. Since guy x guy isn't what they're into reading.

Dex-chan lover
i almost forgot about this series i follow... at first i was like " did i follow a bl manga?"... then after rereading the first chapter i remembered this cute and sweet romance manga...

Users who are viewing this thread