Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 161 - My first command

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that they axe good mangos but absolute and utter trash like this stays afloat. Usually, I keep checking garbage manga (not confuse with reading) to see how bad it can get and laugh at the trainwreck - but then there are mangas like this one, that it's just bad for the sake of it without it being funny.
As much as some people might recommend this manga for what it was at the beginning, this is it. I cannot recommend this to anyone and all I feel is second hand pain from the translators that are working on this... thing.

Group Leader
Reminder that they axe good mangos but absolute and utter trash like this stays afloat. Usually, I keep checking garbage manga (not confuse with reading) to see how bad it can get and laugh at the trainwreck - but then there are mangas like this one, that it's just bad for the sake of it without it being funny.
As much as some people might recommend this manga for what it was at the beginning, this is it. I cannot recommend this to anyone and all I feel is second hand pain from the translators that are working on this... thing.
Junikana is the only thing keeping me motivated

Dex-chan lover
I said this few chapters ago and I'll say it again - what the actual fuck is this garbage. For a split second I tought that maybe, MAYBE, we'll get some sort of redemption arc in form of self-roast from author for that ninja arc we got earlier in the series. But no, he's actually doing it again. Fucking again. I know it's not nice what am I about to say, but I hope this mangaka will get cancelled completely and he'll never again drawn anything. There is no help for his soul...
Once I prayed that NANA will be drawn again. It didn't work. Then I prayed that Naruto will end and rumors about manga with "new generation" is only a rumor. It didn't work. Third time is a charm, goddammit...

Dex-chan lover
What the bloody hell happened? This manga used to be entertaining and even wholesome at times, now it's just another dumpster on fire, somehow Ueno managed to match the levels of cringe of the anime adaptation. My guess is that he wants to finish it but the magazine doesn't want to so he's trying to force an "Axe" to start something new or to focus on Gyaru Sen.

Dex-chan lover
Yep! I was right. I have read a very similar title name for the chapter before.
Chapter 110, "The First Command" and this chapter, "My First Command" are basically the same title with same characters getting in a certain situation by the very same character!

I thought the chapter names were all unique with "My first..." but noticing this made me realise it wasn't 😔
Or it could be that it was the translation from Japanese to English that made this situation 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I said this few chapters ago and I'll say it again - what the actual fuck is this garbage. For a split second I tought that maybe, MAYBE, we'll get some sort of redemption arc in form of self-roast from author for that ninja arc we got earlier in the series. But no, he's actually doing it again. Fucking again. I know it's not nice what am I about to say, but I hope this mangaka will get cancelled completely and he'll never again drawn anything. There is no help for his soul...
Once I prayed that NANA will be drawn again. It didn't work. Then I prayed that Naruto will end and rumors about manga with "new generation" is only a rumor. It didn't work. Third time is a charm, goddammit...
Sorry to say this, but the author already draws another much more heavily ecchi monthly manga for another publisher that is 'Gyaru Sen' and probably doesn't want to continue working on this one, so we have what we have.

Group Leader
Yep! I was right. I have read a very similar title name for the chapter before.
Chapter 110, "The First Command" and this chapter, "My First Command" are basically the same title with same characters getting in a certain situation by the very same character!

I thought the chapter names were all unique with "My first..." but noticing this made me realise it wasn't 😔
Or it could be that it was the translation from Japanese to English that made this situation 🤔
I gonna check the other chapter, the translation of this chapter is certainly the current one. Most likely the one in chapter 110 is wrong.
@edit: Well, that's a shame. They're both right and that chapter and the actual chapter are like a copy paste of each other. God...

Another example of how to ruin your manga. If the author's going for the axe i'd like to say he's on the right track...then i have to remember how shit rent a girlfriend is and it's still going strong, so we're in for a slow suffering with this one. The only question is how low will this manga go before it finally ends

Users who are viewing this thread