Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - The First Surprise

"I doubt anyone would read this" The phrase most people use without realizing how wrong they are, lol. Thanks for the hard work guys!

Dex-chan lover
@Tromend
Well, i am leaning towards " I doubt anyone will continue to read this for much longer". But I know that this will never be fully abandoned unless it gets a seriously fucked up arc like with that cleaning gal manga.

I think most are just dissatisfied with how what was a great start to the story, with relatively newer concepts (for harem mangas anyways), devolved into another generic harem manga with an infinite arc loop of pointless drama and no actual plot progression. Most of us figure this is either because the series is being milked dry for money, or the author ran out of new ideas, but cant/doesnt want to end it, so they just recycle commonly used plot lines.

Aggregator gang
This manga was better in the begining. Too much unecessary darma.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is so dumb and I feel like half the cast is acting out of character here...

Forced, too. This isn't the type of thing you have as a "surprise." Especially if your boyfriend is clinically depressed...

Group Leader
@starburst98 "Teens are dumb, they think a super special surprise will be worth it, without thinking how other people feel about it." That is this manga summed up. Everyone talks about other manga and how "unrealistic" they are, or how they have bat shit crazy contrived situations (rape, incest, every girl in the whole world in love with MC), then when a manga comes along that tries to look at things from a more normal perspective, everyone gets upset. What do you people want? This manga is equal parts, fun/stupid, and everyday normal romance. The fact they are even dating is already lightyears beyond most other rom com, and the fact that the author is tackling things that (anyone who had GF while in highschool most likely experienced) it makes it rather refreshing. I can read it and have a good laugh, or I can read it and cringe at its more authentic nature. To all the people talking about dropping it... I will see ya back here next month, and the month after, and so on and so forth.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for keeping up the translation, but what's that group image from??

anyone complaining, you should be surprised the manga survived the anime since that's what usually kills a manga off.

I had fun reading this chapter. At first I thought that the surprise yame planned was meh, but with all the girls helping it, it turned out to be pretty cool. I can kind of see where she was coming from when she thought it was a good idea to work on cakes all day just to surprise him. It was kinda sweet. I'm not saying It is a good idea btw.

Anyway, I guess I'll just wait until there's like 5 chapters out so I have enough material, because only 16 pages a month is just not enough, especially when its a filler chapter.

Thank you for putting this out quickly and most importantly : Marry christmas you filthy animals and a happy New Year!

Fed-Kun's army
Boss girl looks like Yame’s sister.
I thought it was a sweet surprise (no pun intended) and how neat that not only the girls participated, but Junichi’s friends as well. That was actually pretty cool.

Double-page supporter
Christ, the man went through all that for some cake? I guess if he's okay with it, it's all good but are we seriously just going to gloss over the previous chapters as if nothing happened? Is he seriously just going to forgive her for straight-up ignoring him for all that time? I guess he is. This second half of the winter break arc better not be a let down as well since she said she was going to be with him for the rest of the break, so nothing bad should happen, right?

Aight can't you fuckin side characters take a hint? Fuckouttahere with that weak shit and let me see some relationship development nigga

Users who are viewing this thread