Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - The First chance to Graduate

I kept my hopes down but,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dex-chan lover
I know what that random fire alarm means : 3 chapters of flashbacks showing us who was the cockblocker.

What a stupid way of cockblocking but it doesn't matter. Him thinking, that he won't get another chance is hilarious. Dude, she's your girl probably your wife one day as well. You'll get lots of chances especially the way she is.

Dex-chan lover
So which of the girls pulled the alarm?
Yui?
Nene?
Ranko?
President?
Trap?

Deus ex fire alarm ...

Atleast he got his hands wet. That is far more than I was expecting :p

@J363
Well, most Eroges never ending on the first h-scene. Relationship between mc and heroine keep going after first sexual act.
And in most cases story even becomes more srs after few h-scenes. However I agree, that's is not couldnt be aplied to non-adult rom-coms.

Tho, there still good expamples why it would work even in rom-coms.
There's rom-com manga where story keep going even after when mc and heroine had sex.

Since, saying the name of the title basicaly spoiler... so. Check it on your own volition,
Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
At least he managed to slide those fingers around the walls I guess.

@Zerael Yeah, it can certainly work. I agree with you on that. And usually, you can tell whether it applies to the manga if you look at the story and what type of manga it is.

And I know that manga, I like that one.

okey okey, this-s-s was dropped, finally !!
bye-bye fuckin interrupting
really it's not funny, it's AWFUL, HORRIBLE FENOMEN OF SHOUNEN MAGAZINES.

Dex-chan lover
If you all have yet to realize, this doesn't look like the author plans on continuing the story after the first time. It is why this is being drawn out so much. There isn't a really evident reason as to why prolonging it further would make a better moment. This was it. You already missed Ch.100 by a few, but it still was part of the same event, so it was fine. I can honestly say that if they just go back to normal like nothing happened, this story's future is over. No one wants to watch 2 people "date" for another year with no further development.

The author likely has planned that once they do it, story over. But that also means no more money. You seen it before, and will see it in the future. A once good story, degraded into a "forever a virgin MC" story where nothing really happens episode to episode because the author is milking the series. Maybe there is some mild progress, but in the end, they never go full fuck until the end (or sometimes not at all, which is just poor writing imo). If this series turns into that, its over. This is the last point which separates it from other similar stories. This series actually has progress. If it loses this, it is no longer any different than any other Harem, School Life, SoL, shounen manga.

TBH, i'm just surprised they even got this far. He actually got to touch and not only didn't get slapped, but she was okay with it and wanted to go further. They better get a discount for the alarm going off. That shit ruined likely every customer's mood.

Dex-chan lover
TWO RED HERRINGS?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I say they fucked like rabbits after they ate the sandwiches

Users who are viewing this thread