Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - The First chance to Graduate

Dex-chan lover
Well it looks like they edge by Pastel when it comes to romance but that's not saying much.

Judging by the past 100 chapters, I expected something like this but damn Why am I still feeling so disappointed?
Well at least that story is developing little by little.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting the alarm...
Anyway, I'm satisfied by these chapters. I knew that they weren't going to do it, but we got some real progress in their relationship and that's what matter the most.

Dex-chan lover
Do correct me if im wrong, but they're still not 18 right? story started out at 16, birthday chapter at 17. So yea gotta let the readers know they're eating before they get some action or the publishing company would have direct issues lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The one time he didn't cockblock himself, or cause a misunderstanding, or fuck up by his own accord.

@OkitaJSouji

Didn't stop... well, anyone in Domestic na Kanojo.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Yeah and it's great. However I have less faith in this author to make it interesting for a long time after the deed. This is manga actually feels long imo. I guess that's why I have less patience

Double-page supporter
come on man is it gonna happen or not choose one damn it!
lol this manga hardcore toying with us...

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I'm the mangaka of this series. I really don't know what to write the story or how to write the plot in case of these two characters getting laid. So I'm just gonna do this BS teasing cockblock this whole thing.

Yeah, lest put and false alarm out of nowhere to make both of characters lost their nut, of course she would sleep after that, even of it doesn't make any Sense.

I hope this series gets axed

Users who are viewing this thread