Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - The First chance to Graduate

Double-page supporter
lmao can we have any more cliche cockblockers? like someone trying to open their door by mistake or getting a phone call lmao

Fed-Kun's army
fucking author fucking cucking, fucking... *PepeScream*

Dex-chan lover
I’d understand if he got pretty mad. A bucket of cold water couldn’t be worse than that
Bad girlfriend! Bad!

Dex-chan lover
Come the fuck on man
You teased this shit for +3 chapters and you are going to cockblock him like that?
Fuck this manga man
I am this fucking close to dropping it

Supporter
fucking seriously?
really? this kind of shit?

only reason i still read this is i'm starved of gal romance stuff, else i'd be dropping this like the turd it seems to be.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't lie, you say you'll drop and you'll still read every chapter because through all your complaining YOU. LOVE. THIS. SHIT.

Double-page supporter
lol what was everyone expecting? That he would do the deed? How naive.

Don't we all know that once he "graduated", this manga is basically over? That could've been figured out from the start.

But for once, I agree that it sucked that the deed wasn't done. It better be worth it when time finally comes.

Double-page supporter

again happy birthday.

after calming down for bit, i think this is a good thing. like people have mentioned his virginity has been the focus on the series from day one so him acting like a significant other instead of a horny boyfriend IS a good thing. i just think that we've seen the same development for so long and to have a double whammy after getting as far as they did just pisses the reader off.

oh well if anything, i think they're both more than ready at least. hopefully both of them will make it a goal instead of only the guy caring about it.
but somehow that seems impossible for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the manga can't continue even if they "graduate". Look at other mangas like kaguya and psuedo harem. Both main characters became a couple and the series is still on going with no decline in quality. It's definitely possible but I guess unlikely for this series.

Supporter
I'm surprisingly not disappointed in this development. He's been so fixated on "graduating" that to be quite honest it kind of got annoying for me. If they can gain a little more intimacy and really love each other i think it'll make the moment that much tastier for us. That just how i feel of course.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread