Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 99 - The First Massage

Dex-chan lover
Get ready for the biggest cockblock yet in chapter 100.

Just hurry up and get me the next chapter already. The 100th Chapter should be big.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first chapter of the series that I took a look at, and I can already tell: It is NOT going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
reading this series for a while i can tell it won't happen, please end this manga already, making it longer just makes it worse and worse.

Dex-chan lover
rffi3dqqdj831.png

Aggregator gang
Well, even if she said YES I WANT TO DO IT, our beta MC is gonna say: how if we are both girls? while showing his pussy. (I know you all know what I mean with this. Of course girls can do it between themselves).
Sadly MC is gonna keep making yame so mad at him that she will initiate the NTR on him and he will not even know why she did it since he is even denser than the densest of the chemical elements.
But on the off chance he decides to show that he actually is a man....
1) he gets cockblocked by call from hotel saying time is up or call form x friend of any of them asking stupid shit.(most likely)
2) he gets cockblocked by yame falling asleep (not likely)
3) he cockblocks himself because doing it in a love hotel is not romantic and special, and since he wants it to be it then he says no.(cliche)
4) unreal bad luck happens! Some sort of catastrophe happens at the hotel and they have to leave immediately right at the moment they were gonna have fun.(plot demand of many mangas)

Dex-chan lover
And then something stupid and unrealistic happened so they did nothing at all

Dex-chan lover
this is gonna end again with "you misunderstood" and Yame getting angry again.

Kz3

PLEASE for the love of all whats correct, just fuck already

Users who are viewing this thread