Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 12 Ch. 114 - The First Legend (lewdish)

Oh god, I know she is blonde, but the author had to made her stupid? Doesn't she know that there is literally a line of other girls ( and men :p ) waiting for a chance to jump on Junichi? Does she really want to test how ball-less he is ?

Oh well, drama for drama sake ... it is not like if the author has any intention to write a decent and realistic enough story anyway :/

I'm tired of this harem shit.Either stop this stupid drama or get it over with already.Worst Possible and Most probable ending are the same:114 chapters of romantic build up all for them to break up,Yui and Junichi get together and Yame gets knocked up by some random guy in France.I predicted this shit months ago and looks like author really likes that ending.Whatever...

Me: decent chapter
Comments: I'm mad a harem manga is doing harem things
Me:....................................................

Supporter
I'm desperate once again... They better show us that time skip already...

PS: Don't you dare make Yui and Junichi kiss there!

@Makatoshi This series is...not great to say the least but yeah, people flip over the dumbest shit. The trip everyone is concerned about is almost certainly only a few weeks and this current cliffhanger reeks of a contrived misunderstanding. It's also like some have thrown out what we know of Yame or they've just always had a bad read on her.

jesus christ that other girl is so annoying and FMC seems to have caught retard. How long have these two been dating? and they still struggle to kiss

This shit frustrates me so much and it shouldn't because it's so bad

TTX

@Hejti
she is going to the France with Prez to study making sweets or baking cakes w/e
I thought she has no talent for making sweets/baking? is she even good at studying to study abroad?

Dex-chan lover
@TTX she worked hard at prez bakery(or dunno how u call it) and kinda decided that this is the thing she wants to do, i think Prez told her about the France things and the Prez is coming to if i remember correctly.

I wish they already explain all that France things, they need a normal talk about it so we can know how long she gonna be away.
Unless they want sth like them breaking up -> she goes to France -> MC still loves her -> fly to France to meet her or wait until she is back and confess again or wtf xD

The author is just milking the series at this point, the ninja/tentacle arc was a fck joke.

TTX

@Hejti
Thanks, this is dumb why would he wait for her?
he has a "harem" (= more than one girl willing to date him), and the other girls a more interested dating him (this is insane his girlfriend is less motivated to date him)

We should not forget that the title is not my girlfriend is a gal but " my first girlfriend is a gal » so maybe from the start the title implied that junichi will at some point breaking up with her . + since a lot of chapter now fmc is become a cold bitch who don’t give a shit about the mc and his feelings . She think she can do whatever she wants and mc will agree like a god dog in front of his master ...... Right now the girl who think the most about mc in a good way is Yui , compared to the others she get some good character development . If the author go for a break up and an ending ship between junichi and yui , well... I don’t mind, it will be an ok ending

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how terrible Yukana's been written post-chapter 100.

Dex-chan lover
@openeeyes it's just the author/editor doubling down on the stupidity of the characters (the girls mainly) for the sake of milking this series. Stuff like this shouldn't even get to 100 chapters long let alone pass that barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread