Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - The First Mascot

Dex-chan lover
@L337LYC4N Well, obviously. She could've cleared everything up when Junichi brought it up the first time, but she chose just to flatly say "No" and never tried to elaborate on it until Junichi's meltdown. Her decisions this entire arc have been weird, honestly.

i know this is the type of story where the audience should root for that bitter sweet innocent romance between them... but seriously i dont because i pity the guy for not seeing that he is being treated on the same level as a favourite toy or pet

Group Leader
It's probably cuz of smthg along the lines of I don't want you to think our relationship is based on a legend kind of thing but both are too dense to be considerate of the other

Come on man, I stopped reading this for a while and when I decide to come back, I don't even know what the fuck is going on... How did they mess this up?

PFFF i came here for fluffy unrealistic romantic comedy not dramatic reality like punch in the face.

Double-page supporter
Maybe she could give a more clear answer instead of "No" or "I don't want to go there"
And even then, it's just a fucking castle, legend or no legend, just go there dammit!

"buy a battery" tf who uses phone battery replacement nowadays, also phones have like ages of battery and this jokeman would realise if he's low on battery before coming to the park

Users who are viewing this thread