Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - The First Mascot

He should grow a spine and break up with her before she goes abroad, unless he wants to get NTRed of course. LDR never work and a girl like her wouldn't last a week in France.

@BZo1480 I disagree, while I do think screaming is the last thing you should do, I feel like he was in the right be this frustrated. As people have mentioned, she just got together with him because she thought it'd be fun AND not to MENTION she didn't decide to bring up the fact that she's gonna study overbroad? All of this pent-up stress and confusion feel bad for the guy. Yame is so in the fucking wrong here.

Every time there's an update I wonder why I'm still reading this, thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
I skipped some chapter (last chapter I read is 110 and even then I skimmed through, and picked up chapter 115), did I miss anything? From the comment, seems 116 is the only relevant chapter that moves the plot.

Was there any confirmation the studying abroad thing is only short duration only? People theorized that since Yame hasn't bothered to tell Jun about it, and that she starts during vacation, it's only lasts during vacation (a week?). Under this premise, next chapter is probably to reverse the situation, Jun getting blamed for making Yame sad and shit. MC in this genre always get the shit and have to repair things.

Dex-chan lover
God, why must you be so shallow, Yukana.

@Naian So far, nothing was set in stone about the length of her "trip" to France. Imo, it'd be one of those Year(s) skip (if it goes through) kind of development.

Supporter
Well he is right this time... She didn't tell him, she know about the legend and everything... I wonder if she really don't want to "be with him forever" as legend sais or she have some stupid idea like "I don't want you to wait for me all 3+- years when I'll be abroad"-kind of shit, you know... I would rather if we see this problem solved between them ASAP and have a time skip already....

@Naian I mean that depends on who talks with who first if the president with Jun most likely it'd go along those lines but hopefully is Yui who talks with Yukana first and makes her realize what she's been doing to Jun

Aggregator gang
For this time, I'm agree with him. Get angry because she didn't tell the reason and being more selfish. Give him a reason why she didn't want go there ( I feel an unreasonable and absurdly stupid reason)

Communication is important in relationship guys

I choose break up plot and ship MC with black hair girl or he want to get NTRed

Edit : I think her reason is "but we already in a relationship, why do we need to do stupid stuff like that if we can trust each other". Fck u mam, he just want a sweet memories before you go aboard

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he is right. She didn't tell her own boyfriend about them being apart until very last moment, and now is like "NAH I DONT WANNA, LET'S GO WHERE I WANNA GO".

@Czero

After two entire days of taking pictures while in Japan, my old-ass phone didn't run out of juice... so either he forgot to charge his before trip, or his phone's absolute garbage.

Dex-chan lover
It will most likely be an incredibly dumb reason why she did not want to go. But hey, the author has to create drama somehow.

Supporter
@rymar man... Either author did stupid thing and didn't add drama tag to his own work or mangadex stuff did wrong and didn't add it .... So, no, there is no need to add drama if it's not shorter than 3 chapters... Otherwise excluding drama tag from my searching options would be pointless...

Dex-chan lover
@Teorah I think you misunderstood my post because I said that I totally understood Junichi's frustration and why he got mad with the only bad thing being him yelling at her out in public like he did.

Dex-chan lover
I dont care what kind of dumb reason yukana has, theres no excuse for being this selfish, and even worse, not telling your partner you are moving abroad, even if its only for a week.
Like, im sure she talked about it with her family, so why didnt she do it with her boyfriend too? Jun is 100% right at being pissed off this time.

ahhh, this like a fking korean drama my mother watched everyday, everything can solve with few words, but everyone just think others already know while misunderstanding still continue

Dex-chan lover
who's the mascot girl?

edit: nvm, it's the waitress from chapter 108 lol

Users who are viewing this thread