Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - My First Photo Shoot

Group Leader
What a deep and introspective chapter ending! Wow! A huge shift from the author's traditional style...

We're catching up!!! Less than 3 chapters left until we're on the same page as the Japanese release. The story seems to be really picking up... in its own unique way! Did our letter to the author had a bigger impact than we thought? Let's find out together in the upcoming chapters!!

I'm very happy to be able to read the story translated and to translate it myself. I must say I feel just as thrilled as you all do when I release each translation :D

The cover image came from:
*This chapter had many onomatopoeias and side texts, quite challenging! All the relevant ones were translated, except some minor ones I wasn’t sure how to convey in English :-x A minor side text from Gokomachi remained untranslated as I have no idea what it means. If you figure it out, let me know and I'll correct it!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s quite amazing that we all got a throwback to where this story really began. A sexy, big breasted high school girl and her dorky boyfriend with a recorder loving pedo… this truly is a story for the ages. I feel like a lifetime has already passed just reading this story haha.

Dex-chan lover
What a deep and introspective chapter ending! Wow! A huge shift from the author's traditional style...

We're catching up!!! Less than 3 chapters left until we're on the same page as the Japanese release. The story seems to be really picking up... in its own unique way! Did our letter to the author had a bigger impact than we thought? Let's find out together in the upcoming chapters!!

I'm very happy to be able to read the story translated and to translate it myself. I must say I feel just as thrilled as you all do when I release each translation :D

*This chapter had many onomatopoeias and side texts, quite challenging! All the relevant ones were translated, except some minor ones I wasn’t sure how to convey in English :-x A minor side text from Gokomachi remained untranslated as I have no idea what it means. If you figure it out, let me know and I'll correct it!
While I'll be happy if we focus more on the relationship, it feels like it is heading to him feeling like she is out of his league or that she will be out of his reach and his insecurity ends up causing a rift in their relationship. I hope I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover

Question still remains will Yukana Breakup with Dojin girlfriend. There will be no progress with junichi while she's dating her, and As far as can tell she's still dating her. Yukana needs to settle that crap like right now. Before Dojin girl imposes on Yukana. From the Anime, and the early chapters of the manga. Yukana is quite, and obviously ok with being lewd with other girls. That gives Dojin girlfriend a huge advantage over Junichi.

Dex-chan lover
While I'll be happy if we focus more on the relationship, it feels like it is heading to him feeling like she is out of his league or that she will be out of his reach and his insecurity ends up causing a rift in their relationship. I hope I'm wrong.
Did you read what it said as a side note at the end of the chapter? Don't leave me behind. I think this is Junichi. I gazed upon the gentle curve of her face. As she lost herself in the distant horizon. In that fleeting moment A pang of solitude began to echo within me once more. Yeah sounds like Junichi's having doubts about their future together.

Dex-chan lover
Did you read what it said as a side note at the end of the chapter? Don't leave me behind. I think this is Junichi. I gazed upon the gentle curve of her face. As she lost herself in the distant horizon. In that fleeting moment A pang of solitude began to echo within me once more. Yeah sounds like Junichi's having doubts about their future together.
That was what lead to my comment. His fear of being left behind will cause him to do something stupid and cause a rift in their relationship.

Group Leader
He's going to be insecure she'll leave him behind but the truth is she wants to experience the whole world with HIM. He's going to feel insecure and say some stupid ass shit, they'll probably fight about it but then she'll say to him that she wants to experience it with him and it'll be all good. Ain't no way they're breaking up after everything, at least not permanently (and not before doing the deed, how unlucky can you be for over 2 years?).

Group Leader
He's going to be insecure she'll leave him behind but the truth is she wants to experience the whole world with HIM. He's going to feel insecure and say some stupid ass shit, they'll probably fight about it but then she'll say to him that she wants to experience it with him and it'll be all good. Ain't no way they're breaking up after everything, at least not permanently (and not before doing the deed, how unlucky can you be for over 2 years?).
You're right. Junichi's behavior is unpredictable. Though he matured since middle school, certain situations unsettle him. Yukana's final words were innocent and cheerful, not even considering leaving him. Yet, Junichi continues to make mistakes and overthink. The author can explore this to give some development to the story... or just let Junichi be a goofball until the end of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread