Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - The First School Festival

Dex-chan lover
I don't think an actual woman has ever wore the Shimakaze cosplay.

It's always a trap.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still trying to figure out why everyone loves MC (minus GF). Does he has some kind of tattoo on his forehead no one can see?

Dex-chan lover
@lyanhyrt
ranko just wants to make him a better person so makes him work out and shit. nene was childhood friend that he promised to marry when they grew up. kashi started liking him when he put those muscles ranko gave him to use when she got heat stroke. and the trap likes to tease him because kashi likes him.

Supporter
it has already been decided that traps fall under their own gender, right? And they're the "T" in LGBT aren't they?

Aggregator gang
Ranko in maid costume
jsuPMQi.gif

@lyanhyrt Kashii has liked him from before the manga starts as reveled in The First Regret. She liked him basically because he was kind but she couldn't really admit she liked her m until recently. I believe the train was a scheme to be alone with Junichi. Yuki, the trap, likes him because his sister likes him. Ranko doesn't like him, she's a lesbian who loves Yukana. Ranko however is trying to make him a better person though. Nene has liked him since they were kids.

Users who are viewing this thread