Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - The First School Festival

Dex-chan lover
SHIMAKAZE-KUN!!!

ps google that to search for Shimakaze-kun doujins

No one going to mention that the cosplay is a clear resemblance to Rikka from SSSS.Gridman
b7c5e693.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@plowdawg
kashi didn't LIKE him like him before the train. she was jsut mad that one boy wasn't worshipping the ground she walked on. so the plan with being alone was just to seduce him.

Double-page supporter
Wait what I didn't expect a Shimakaze cosplay there. And why on a trap.

@starburst98 it's been a bit since I've read it but I do remember You trying to blackmail him into being her boyfriend. Then in The First Regret she mentions that if only she fell in love a long time ago then says "if I had noticed." Which I think means if she only noticed she was in love. It also mentions "since long ago" with older uniforms implying before he got together with Yukana.

It's also mentioned her fans know she is in love with him because Boa is always hung up on doggy. She is hung up on doggy even before the train. You could say it's jealousy over not worshiping the ground she walks on. But again, her followers think it's love. Also, she gets flustered before he picks her up https://mangadex.org/chapter/102236/12 .

Lowkey the virtual rollercoaster better than these shit cosplay cafés, smh at least the rollercoaster was quite original/creative

Dex-chan lover
"Whoops!! My hand slipped!!" And smack the menu card at the face🤣

Users who are viewing this thread